Childhood TV Shows

Since they started back up The Legend of Korra (FINALLY, HOLY CRAP THEY TOOK THEIR TIME WITH THAT NEW SEASON), I started recording all the Last Airbender episodes that they were also airing because I couldn't remember ANY of the Last Airbender references they were making in Korra.

I forgot how much I loved that show :D

Even my 18 year old sister who hates just about everything I watch is watching it with us, it's pretty funny.

I love this show.

"The universe just loves proving me wrong, doesn't it?"

"You make it too easy!"

Hahaha

I'm so easily amused, guys xD

But really, old shows were the best. Now we have these crazy shows on Nick Toons and Disney Channel and Disney XD (I watch a LOT of Disney). But still a few good ones.

We have companies like NerdCorps out there, guys

Hope has not been lost

:D I'm such a hopeless little nerd. Whatever, oh well.

So now I'm back and hooked on Last Airbender once more.

And that inspired me to go and look back at all the old shows that aren't aired much/at all that I use to love as a kid.

So yeah, my afternoon is being spent watching Kim Possible, Storm Hawks and Last Airbender.

What are some old childhood TV shows you wish they would show more or even continue?

For me, definitely Kim Possible and Storm Hawks. I'm happy with Last Airbender, 'cause we get a whole sequel series with Korra in it. Other than that, I can' remember to many shows. Ooh, I got one, Jake Long! Anyone remember that? Yes? No? Did I even get his name right? Pretty sure I did.

Man I need a life.

I need to go geek out some more!

Cyan out!