Vacation + Fanfic News

Hello readers, I am coming to you from my dad's van at the unholy hour of almost 3 AM.

But there's a good reason! I'm going to Puerto Rico! I'll be flying out in a couple hours, then we (I'm going with 4 teachers and 19 other students) have a layover in Georgia, then we'll be in PR this afternoon!

I'm SO excited. I'll probably be keeping updates on my tumblr (xcyansparksx - for real, who took cyansparks?) as the week goes on. If you're not interested in digging through Red vs Blue, Fake AH Crew, and other fandom posts, I'll use the tag #pr trip 2017 (I'm hopeful that one day I'll go again)

All that fun stuff out of the way, I've actually got some fanfic news. I'm participating in the July session of Camp Nanowrimo! If you don't know what that is, check out campnanowrimo.org (or just nanowrimo.org). It's a virtual writing challenge that takes place in April and July, and then the (in)famous 50,000 word novel challenge is in November.

What will I be writing for Camp Nano, you ask?

The rewrite of The New Shane!

Now I don't have many details yet, and while I'll be WRITING this July, I may not start publishing chapters until August. But I can guarantee that the fanfic will be started and published this summer.

I'll just leave you guys with the new title for now:

Take Back the Light

Cyan out!