Books

I'm compiling a list of books/series (real ones, not Wattpad ones) that I'm reading or have read recently. So, in no particular order, I made a list. Comment if you're reading/have read any of these!

1. Maximum Ride

Awesome books about bird hybrid kids. Enough said. :D These books could be as popular as Hunger Games and Divergent, they're great.

I still have about four books left before I'm completely caught up on the series, and the next one comes out January of 2015. These books are awesome, I love them so much. I even have a (very cool) poster next to my bed. They're well written, creative, and have PLENTY of plot twists.

2. Warriors

I've been into this series for years, and even going back to the first book, I still love them. Go RiverClan! And more specifically, Crookedstar.

I've (proudly) read every single one, except for Thunder Rising and The First Battle (from the Dawn of the Clans series), and Tallstar's Revenge.

I could have read Tallstar's Revenge, but in all honesty, I cannot stand Tallstar, and I definitely don't have liking for WindClan. I couldn't get past the first couple pages of a book in a WindClan POV -_- Sorry WindClan fans.

3. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You

I'm not sure if this is the official series name or not, but it's the name of the first book. Anyways, I really like reading these.

Kick-butt spy school for girls, the Gallagher Academy. Makes for a great book series.

4. Harry Potter

I don't even need an explanation

These books are perfect.

If you haven't read them, read them.

5. Spy School

Again, only the name of the first book. The second one is called Spy Camp.

It's a lot like I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You, as far as the awesome spy school/camp and good characters.

6. Royally Crushed

This three-book series is great. I got one big book that combines all three together. Except when I finished it, I was pretty sure my copy had lost the last ten pages. It ended terribly, I'm a reader who likes closure, and we never find out what happens with the main character and the prince and... agh -_-

7. Ranger's Apprentice

This series definitely doesn't get attention it deserves.

The main character is Will, and he's training to be a Ranger, the kingdom's... intelligence force, I guess. Which is a super creative idea in itself- the Rangers, I mean. Awesome archery and hidden movement techniques that are actually pretty well described.

8. Percy Jackson

This is just like Harry Potter. I shouldn't even need to explain these books, they're just incredible.

Just like Harry Potter, if you haven't read them, read them. :D

9. Kingdom Keepers

These won't be too appealing unless you have a basic knowledge of the Disney characters. Because most of them are in it.

In these, the Disney characters like Ariel and Winnie the Pooh are real- but so are the villains like Maleficent and Jafar.

So... yeah. I'm not sure how to further explain it. But the books are great!

I could go on for so much more, but I should probably stop myself before this gets crazy. :)

What are some of your favorite books/series? Love to hear them in the comments!

Cyan out!