The Secret Room

The secret room- Celinda Santillan

Chapter 1

Day Three:

I was hanging in the middle of the metal room. My arms raised over my head as the cuffs cut my skin open slowly. I had never imagined that this would have happened to me. I wasn't the most athletic, so I couldn't have run from him. I wasn't the smartest, so I couldn't have seen it coming. I don't think under pressure so I couldn't have thought about a plan. I was weak so I couldn't fight my way out.

My sobs faded slowly. It was two days since I have saw him. The last time he was there he ripped apart my clothes and did what he wanted to me. He made me bleed at his aggressive nature. He held his knife to my throat and cut me when I didn't moan with his pleasure. He told me how beautiful I was. He said how gorgeous I have become.

He likes the chase. He likes to have dominance over another human being. He loves the blood dripping from our bodies to the floor. I hold my head down in the memories that are fading. I was only fourteen at that moment. Fourteen, and that man had stolen my life from me. He hasn't killed me yet, but I was waiting for him to.

Month one:

He's coming. I can hear it. I knew enough by then that he wouldn't kill me. He wanted me. I was disgusted at myself because once I feared from his kill and now I ask for it in mercy. He had cut my lower back with an 'X', the first initial of his first name. He said that I belong to him, but all I wanted was to belong to the death I begged for. He wouldn't grant my wish. He continued to take possession of my body, forcing me to react to his movements over me. He had finally un-cuffed me from the ceiling. I am now chains to the wall with my arms spread to a 'T' and my legs to an upside down 'V'. I was losing hope of anyone finding me.

My heart accelerated as the metal door opened. He's was there.

Year one:

I had been stuck in the metal room for some time. I didn't remember how long it was. There were no windows, no light, just the silver shunning off of the metal all around. I was positioned on the floor with my wrist tied together and my legs as well. I was wearing a green sundress. He said it was my favorite color. I didn't remember. I knew I was there against my will. I knew I had parents somewhere out there waiting for me to come home, but I didn't remember their faces. The only living human I saw was him and his victims. He always brought his victims in there. He took my body in front of them and then would takes theirs. He liked to see our fear. Our cries for help. He loves the dominance he had on us. The girls that went there never made it alive. He killed them in cold blood. One of the girls lasted, I think, two days before he ran his precious knife from the side of her face to her stomach and up her throat. There was blood everywhere. She screamed until she couldn't scream no more. She breathed until she couldn't breathe anymore. He enjoyed it. I wanted to cry out for her, but I was becoming too numb. I didn't talk. I just listened. That's what he did to me.

Oh no. He was back. He's ready for me. Is this the day he kills me? I remembered I thought. I could have only hoped.

"Honey?" he called out to me even though he knew I couldn't go anywhere. I could have barely moved. His dirty blonde hair was cut short. His eyes shined from the blueness in them. His body was covered in a dress long sleeve shirt and he's wearing his usual black slacks. He must have been back from work. He's a doctor. Doctors were supposed to help people, but he likes to do the opposite.

"There you are." He said with a knowing smile. I pushed back towards the wall, trying to get as much distance as I could have from him. Once I used to trust him, which I remember. He always told me stories on how he met me he thought I was destined to be with him. That wasn't not true. He just likes to control and kill. "Priscilla, honey, I have a surprise for you." My name isn't Priscilla, its Anastasia. He renamed me saying that I belonged to him and he would chose a name that he would have liked. I didn't want that life. Please let my life end. I beg for all that was good. I wanted to die. I didn't want to bleed under his lustful hands. I wanted to be free.

He never liked it when I decided not to speak. I only spoke rarely to him and that was because he tortured me to. I had too many scares over my body that I would have rather spoke to him than to be under the pain of him. "Mmmhh?" I had mumbled and lowered my head. His eyes flared in anger. He grabbed my chin and roughly tightened his grasp so I would have faced him. "I'm sorry, Xavier!" I yelled in pain and fright.

His smile appeared. "Honey, I have made my decision."

"Yes?" I answered in a whisper.

"I'm not going to kill you. I have come to my sense that I want you longer than the others. Actually I want you in my life forever." He had kneeled in front of me. He had untied my hands and pulled on my left hand to his chest. I thought he was going to cut me, but I was wrong. He slipped a diamond ring on my middle finger. "You are now married to me." He smiled and pulled out a document to prove his statement. My eyes widen. No! Kill me!

"Please, just kill me. Please." My eyes were stinging.

He slapped me hard. "No! Fuck, you're my wife now. And you're going to like it." He pulled me up and threw me to the wall hard. His body pressed to mine. At that moment, I felt his hard erection against my thigh. "Now, it's time for our honeymoon."

That day I lost all hope. I am nothing, but an object. Nothing, but a puppet under his control. I was only fourteen at that time. I wanted so many things. So much more. Now seven years later I am still with no hope.

**Hey readers that decided to read this. I know it was a little brutal in this chapter, but it won't be in the following ones. This chapter was meant to inform you what happened to her. I really would like to hear you're comments on this story. ooooo and before i forget there is going to be a love interest in this story so dnt freak out lol. Please fan, vote, but idc about those much i want to hear what you have to say to this story. So thank you.**