Park

(Y/N) pov~
It was Saturday morning, the sun shining through the house. I was downstairs making pancakes and bacon. Google was next to me watching me cook. I handed Google two plates of pancakes and bacon. "Google set these on the table." He walks away into the dining room. I turn off the stove and get knives,forks and syrup. I walked into the dining room to see Google already sitting in a chair. "You know I don't need to eat." I seat down in my seat. "I know but I want you to eat like a normal person." I start eating the pancakes. Google looks down at the food, he picks up the knife and fork and starts eating.
After eating, I've decided that Google and I should go out to the Park. Ever since I got him he always stayed home waiting for me to get back home. "Google were going somewhere exciting today." I say to him. "What is it?" He asked. "Were going to the park, aren't you excited." I hear him groan not showing excitement. "Come on you need to get dressed." I grab him and drag him to my room. Opening my closet, I see my ex-boyfriend clothes. I hand them to Google and told him to change in the bathroom. I got dressed in the downstairs bathroom.

5 minutes later

We walked out together out of the house, I locked the door behind us. We started walking down the street. It was really warm outside today. It's always warm here in L.A. "Google I never asked you this but can you do actually?" I say. "Primary objective is to answer questions quickly as possible."
"That's all?"
"Second objective is to destroy mankind." He smiles at you. I move away a little from Google. "Were close." I start walking faster. After a few minutes we were at the park. I see dogs and people with there loved ones. It was a really lushes place to be. "(Y/N), will we get a dog,you seem to like them." Google walks right beside. "Probably, if we get one it's going be a husky."
"You ask a lot of questions,Google?" I look at a bench it was empty, it looked over Los Angeles. I walked over at sat down. Google sat down next to me looking at the city. "It's beautiful isn't it?" I hear a beeping sound. I look at Google shirt, it shows his battery life at 10%. "Ah,Google you didn't tell me you needed to be charged." I shouted at him. "I didn't think it was important..." He lays his head on my shoulder. "How do you charge?" I asked him. "By sleeping." His eyes start closing. "Don't sleep on my shoulder, idiot!" I get up from the bench. "We got to go home." He groans and slowly gets up. He try to get balance. His arms go around my shoulder. Wow his pretty light. The walk back home was okay. Google was holding on with 1% left. I opened the door to the house and I placed Google on the sofa to sleep. "Goodnight (Y/N)." Google voice goes a little shaken. "Goodnight Google." I walk upstairs to my room.

End of this chapter. Bingsepticeye will be in the next chapter. So excited. Wonder how Google will feel? As always I'll see ya in the next chapter Bye! Bye!