Conflict

(Y/N)pov~
I was woken by someone poking my cheek. My eyes slowly opened, I saw Bing poking me. He was smiling down at me. Then I noticed he was on top of me. I slightly push him off me, I might have pushed him harder than I thought because he fell off the bed. He lets a groan and slowly gets up. Google was woken up by him, but fell back asleep and he wraps his arms around my shoulders.
"Ah, Google it's time to wake up." I say. He doesn't listen he just lays there. I was trapped he was heavier than I thought. Bing starts poking Google cheek. He groans and gets up from the bed.
I get up too, and head downstairs to the kitchen. Bing and Google follow behind me.
"What are making?" Bing asks me, he looking at me. I was getting pan and pancake batter.
"I'm making Pancakes." I pour the batter into a bowl.
"Can I help?" Bing and Google say in unison. That's a first they want to help me cook.
"Sure you guys help." I stop and gave them jobs. "Bing, you make the pancakes and Google, you make the bacon, okay." Bing and Google nod there heads.
"What are you going to do?" Google looks at me.
"I'll be in my room taking a nap." I start walking back upstairs.
"Call me when your done."

(Google)pov~
I see (Y/N) walking back upstairs to her room. I was given the job of making bacon. Jack is flipping the pancakes while I watch the bacon sizzle on the pan. Out of nowhere Jack ask a question.
"How do you feel about (Y/N)?" Jack turns to me. He has no expression on his face.
"She's a great person, I'm glad that I'm with her." I flip the bacon over. Jack chuckles a little.
"That's B.S and you know it, how do you really feel about her?" I never seen this side of him. I wasn't scared of him, I didn't expect it though.
"I saw you this morning your arms were around her." He making the pancakes and waits for an answer from me. How I really feel about her.
"I feel like I could kill someone if they take her away from me." I stare at him. Why is he even asking me this?
"Well you might have to kill me than." Jack giggles a little.
"You see I have feelings towards her too." He says. Might as well kill him now, but (Y/N) here in the house. I growl at him and head upstairs to tell (Y/N) the food was done.

End of this Chapter. Finally some tension in this story. Liking the story so far. Will Google kill Bing or will Bing kill Google? Stay tuned for a few more chapters of this story. Also you can check some of my other Love Triangle with Dark and Anti. I think you guys will like it. Soon there will be a Undertale story with my Oc involved, so keep a look out for that. As always I'll see ya in the next chapter Bye! Bye!