Pill

(Google)pov~
The time was 1:00pm and I was downstairs sitting on the couch. I was bored. There wasn't much to do. (Y/n) hasn't come out of her room since 7:00. I was getting worried about her, the last person that saw her was Bing. Since then she's been in her room. Maybe I should check on her. I get from my seat and walk upstairs. Bing wasn't in front of her door. I thought about how he might be in there but I still entered anyway. I saw her; in her bed, her back was facing the opposite direction. She looked like she was taking a nap. I walk up to her and slightly poke her shoulder. She moved a little but it didn't wake up her. I get a good look at her. She was like a angel, she was flawless. I reflected back to the short time I spent with her. She had a personality and she cared about me and Bing. She didn't show it as much but she did. That's what I love about her.
Love....
I don't really know the meaning...but that's how I feel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Bing)pov~
I was in my room. I've gotten bored of sitting in front of (Y/n) door. I looked up at the ceiling. I thought about the future. There was a tap at the window. I lift my head to see who was tapping but I saw nothing. I lay my head back. Soon the window opened. A small thud was heard, I look up to see a figure. He was wearing all black and he looked pretty strong. For what I can see he looked like another A.I. He was probably those new prototype ones.

"I thought I told Google to kill you...." His voice was a little husky and broken down.

"Well he obviously didn't." I smirk a little. I was getting a little cocky. Probably a bad idea since this guy could kill me.

"I think I'll have to finish the job then......"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)pov~
I've been lying in my bed for a few hours. I kind of had a small headache. I felt someone poking my shoulder. I didn't bother to see who it was. It could have been Google or Bing. Then the poking stopped but I didn't hear any footsteps of the person walking out of my room. I felt someone staring me from a above. I open my eyes and see Google staring at me.

"Sorry if I woke you." He says. He backs up a little to give me some space.

"That's okay. I just didn't expect it. Why are you here anyway?"

"You were in your room for quite a while so I wanted to check on you."

"That's really nice of you Google. I do have a headache, but-"
He cuts me off by saying.

"I can give you some pills." Then he starts walking out of the door.
"Wait!" By now he was out the door. God,I hate pills.. Seconds later he came back with a glass of water and a pill.

"Here you go." He sets the things on my nightstand. I ignore the face that it's there. Google sees this.

"Are you not interested? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, It's not you Google. It's just that.... I don't like pills." I say to him. He understands.

"But the pill will make you fill better." He tries to persuade me. It doesn't work.

"Nope, I'm not touching that pill."
I turned away from him.

"Fine. I guess I have too take it then." He picks up the pill.

"Google, don't eat tha-" he already put the pill in his mouth.
"Nooo, Google do you know what that could do to your body!" He was a A.I. I know they could eat food but I don't know about pills.
He hasn't swallowed the pill yet. Then he grabbed my cheeks and pulled me in close.

"Ah Google!?"

Soon his lips collided with mine. I flinched a little, I didn't expect that. He bite the bottom of my lip and I gasped a little which lead to me opening my mouth. His tongue slid into my mouth, I felt the pill go into my mouth too. I pull back from him to regain breath and I swallowed the pill. My face was buried red in embarrassment. I put a hand over my mouth and I try to collect my thoughts. That happened so fast..

"Now that you have your pill you'll feel better now." He doesn't acknowledge the fact that he kissed me. My mine was just a blur, it didn't know what to say to him. So there was awkward silence between us until a loud thud was heard. Google ran out of the room to see what or who it was. I followed behind him..

End of this chapter. Please kill me!! I'm such trash!! (JK) That kissing scene made me cringe to write. Uh! I'm trash. Anyway next chapter will not be a special one, but the one after that will be. It will be Yandere Jack. As always I'll see ya in the next chapter Bye! Bye!