After you

(Mark)pov~
I woken by Chica barking at a knock on the door. I groan and see what time it was. 4:00 clock in the morning. Who would be knocking on the door at this time?
I groan and make my way to the door. Chica stops barking when she sees me. I opened the door and saw three people I would probably not expect.
Google,(Y/n), and Bing.

"You have to be kidding me! We go to this guy!" Bing points at me.

"This guy has a name you know!"

"Hey, Mark."

"Hello, there Google. Can ask why you guys are at my house at 4:00 in the morning?!"

"We, as in Bing. Is being chased down by Dark." Google replies to me. Dark? Haven't heard that name in a while.

"So why are you here?" I asked them. I'm pretty sure they could be okay without me.

"We need a place to stay, Dark knows where we live. You're the only that we know here in L.A."

"Okay, you guys can stay here." I widened the door from them to walk in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Google)pov~
"I'm going back to sleep, don't make a lot of noise or Chica will start barking." Mark heads up to his room with Chica following behind him. I lay down (Y/n) on couch, I notice that she fallen asleep. She must have been tried from running.

"Google, question."

"What is it?" I turn to face Bing.

"Are you going to kill, Dark?"
He seemed serious. I replied.

"No..."

"Why not?!"

"..." I didn't really have an answer. He wasn't even coming after to me so why should I worry.

"....You have answer, don't you?"

"...Yes. He's not coming after me so why should I worry." I stare at him. He looked away from me, he seemed antsy.

"Well, I'm going to do something about it. It has to wait for tomorrow though."