Special Chapter Yandere pt 2

(Y/n)pov~
I ran. I ran away for-for my life! Someone was murdered right before my eyes. Blood was everywhere. Mark tried to comfort me and hug me but I ran away. I had blood stained on my clothes and on my face. I was running on the streets. Surprisingly there wasn't many people on the street walking so I was in the clearing. I made it back home and my parents weren't there. Thank God their not here, it would be hard explaining this to them. I walk upstairs and head to the bathroom. I had wash the blood off me to regain my sanity. I couldn't help but think why would Mark do that. He seemed okay but it turns out he was crazy. Crazier than I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Mark)pov~
Senpai ran away from. She had tears in her eyes while she ran away. My heart was broken again. I turn to see the guy's body. His blood was splattered on to the ground and chest area was soaked with blood. I look down at myself and see blood on me too. This is going to be hard to wash off. And I need to get rid of this body too. So much hard work!

10 minutes later

I dumped the body in a furnace. It weird how are school has this around but I needed something to hide the bodies. Now it was time to wash these clothes........ I went back to thinking about Senpai. Maybe I should see if she's okay. She'll probably run away from again. Who cares if she runs away, I'll just have to kidnap her if she does. I start making my way to her house.

You may be wondering. 'How do you know she's at her house or 'How could he possibly know were Senpai lives.' I know she's at home because she can't run into the police station without acting crazy. There was blood on her shirt. I know where she lives. I have been stalking her for a while now. A while meaning sine 7th Grade. And now I'm in 11th and she's in 12th. I've been stalking her 5 years and she hasn't noticed me a single time. Not until she came up to me under the cherry blossom tree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)pov~
I kept tossing and turning in bed. I couldn't get those images out of my head. I felt was going insane with all this. Checking my clock it was 4:00pm. It was really early for me too be sleeping but I needed it. I soon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Mark)pov~
I was outside of Senpai house. I was holding a knife,syringe and a locket pick. Her parents weren't home so I could be really loud but trying too not to loud for Senpai to hear me. I walked to her front door and started working unlocking it. Soon the door was open. One step closer to Senpai! All the lights were turned off, so she must be asleep. I head quietly upstairs the stairs. Her door was slightly cracked opened, I push the door open and it the door makes a squeaking noise. I stop and looked at her, she was still sleeping. I walk into her, she starts shifting in her bed. She was waking up. I hide in her closet making sure she doesn't see me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)pov~
I heard footsteps coming from behind me. I starting getting up from my bed to see if it was my Mom or Dad. Turns out there was no one there. That's creepy! My door was more open than I thought. I star walking towards my door to shut it. Again I heard the footsteps behind. I started panicking. Before I got to see who it was, I felt a needle press into my skin. Then my whole word stared fading into black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Mark)pov~
Knocking out Senpai was easier than I thought. Why didn't I do this before? I caught her before she could fall to the ground. She was out like a light. I carry her on my back and I started heading back to my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)pov~
Uhhh. What happened? I was lying on fluffy bed. It didn't feel like my bed or smell like it either. Slowly getting up from the bed, I look around me and see this wasn't my room. How the hell did I get here? I start panicking. Then there was banging downstairs. This is so scary...I need to head downstairs anyway to get way anyway. I start heading downstairs. Someone was talking but no one responded so they were just talking to themselves. I stepped down on a stair and a creak was let out. Then the noise stopped downstairs but soon it started again. I start walking downstairs again. I made my way to were the noise was coming from. Why I'm I doing?! I could be killed. There was a certain red haired person making all the noise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Mark)pov~
I was trying to cook for Senpai. Key word=Try.
I was making Chicken and Dumplings, my mom used to make me this all the time. I wanted to impress Senpai by my amazing cooking skill. Soon I was making a lot of noise than I should have. I wanted Senpai to be asleep, so when she wakes up she'll love me because I gave her. A way to win a girl's heart is food, right? I heard a creak on the stairs, I stopped what I was doing to see if I would hear it again. Nothing happened so I went back to cooking. Then I heard light footsteps waking into the kitchen. I look over my shoulder and I saw Senpai staring at me.

"Senpai! You're awake. Sorry if I waked you up." I chuckled to her.

End of Part 2.

Next 2 Chapters of will go with the regular story. Then the Special Chapter will be Pt 3 which will be the end of Mark's Yandere. Then I'll do Jack's part. As always I'll see ya in the next chapter Bye! Bye!