Mark and Jack

(Jack)pov~
Mark brings Bing to his house until we find his so called owner. Bing was introduced to Ryan and Matt. Bing was a little hesitant meeting those two, but soon Ryan and Matt left He was being recalled and he couldn't really trust anyone. I'm still in a daze from seeing him. He looks almost like me but I had green hair and both of my eyes were blue. Bing was sitting on the sofa petting Chica and Lego. Mark and I tried to start conversation with him but he just ignore us until I said something.

"So is there a A.I of me ?" Mark questioned him.

"Yeah, he name's is Google. He not much of a talker like you are. I glad he's not because your annoying." He mumbles the last part so no one could hear it, but I heard. I didn't say anything though. What he said got me a little pissed off though, Mark was my friend he wasn't all that annoying.

"I'm not that annoying!" Mark says while crossing his arms.

" Uh, so will you ever go back home?" I took the conversation to a different direction. Bing of course ignores us. He was looking at the front door wanting for something. Out of curiosity Mark and I stared at the door. Seeing if anyone would ring the door bell.

(Bing)pov~
Google and (Y/N) would be here any moment now. Google had a tracker on me so I couldn't really hide from him nor (Y/N). Banging was on the door. Mark and Jack jumped in fear a little. Mark makes his way to the slowly. Not knowing what could be on the other side of the door. He didn't know behind that door was just an pissed off (Y/N).

(Mark)pov~
I use the peep hole to see who it was. There was a girl outside with man who looked like me. He must be Google that Bing was talking. The girl looked very pissed, while he was calm.

"I know you're looking !" She was looking at me through the peep hole. How did she know I was there! I slowly open up the door for her. I get a good look at her. She was really pretty if I do say so myself.

"Is Bing here or not?" She didn't even introduced herself. Rude.

"He's here." I gave her a confused stare. Is she the reason why Bing ran away, she doesn't seem all that.

End of this chapter. Sorry for the little delay of this. Also there was no special chapter sadly, so I'll try to write that soon if I can get a theme for it. As always I'll see ya in the next chapter Bye! Bye!