Exe

Note: This chapter will be kind of short also the first part is from the preview.

(Bing)pov~
"I think I'll have to finish the job then......"
He starts walking toward me. I needed to think quick but I froze in fear. I wanted to yell out for help but nothing came out. He took another step closer, by now he was holding a knife. I eyed the knife carefully. He took another step but this time he tripped on something and fell to the ground and a thud was heard. I decided to bolt for door but a hand grabbed my ankle, I fell to the ground too. He chuckled maniacally at me. I tried to kick him away but I failed. He soon was above me and ready to stab me. I grab his shoulders and push back, he didn't give up fight. He wasn't aiming for core, he was aiming at my head. My "brain" is a function in A.I that can not be repaired automatically like my core. That's how I survived a stab in the chest. I getting weaker trying to hold him back. The knife was getting closer and closer.....
Then the door was swung opened. The guy flinched and stopped to see who it was. Google and (Y/n) were at the door. The guy saw Google and smirked.

"Long time no see, Google."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Google)pov~
What is he doing here?

"Hey, let go him!" (Y/n) shouts to him. She doesn't the danger that she's putting herself in. He strong and could probably kill her.

"Lady, listen if don't want to get hurt I suggest you back off." He told to back off but I know (Y/n) wouldn't.

"Don't talk to (Y/n) that way!" Bing tries to push him away to attack him but he grabbed Bings neck and started chocking him.

"Hey!" (Y/n) takes a step but I stopped her.

"(Y/n), I think you should back off...."

"What, but Bing could die!"

"I think you should listen to him (Y/n).." He tightened his grip around Bings neck. Bing claws at him trying to get him off. (Y/n) steps back into her original spot. She eyes the guy chocking Bing. Soon he lets go of his neck. Bing coughs trying to get air.

"Google, I gave you an objective and you failed me..." the man raised his knife above Bing head. "Before I kill you, I'll give my name. My name is Exe or you can call Dark.exe"

End of this chapter. I know this short but I kind of wanted to end this real short. I will not update this in a few months. That's because I wanted to update my other stories. I have 6 stories I think published so far none of them are finished like this one but I want to update it and watch grow like this story. Also I just wrote a septiplier chapter. Plz throw me in the trash. As always I'll see ya in the next chapter Bye! Bye!