Mall

(Y/N) pov~
5 days has passed by since Bing has arrived. Bing has been talkative and wanted learn new stuff. While Google was quiet around Bing and I, but he talked to me more. Google,Bing and I were out shopping for clothes. What could go wrong bring two malfunctioned A.Is to the mall? I looked around for stores for Google and Bing would like. I ran out clothes for both of them. "Google could find a store." I asked him. "Why didn't you ask me for help?!" Bing came up to me. "Because Google more reliable on finding stories." I told him, I was telling the truth to him. Bing looks at Google glaring at him. Google smiles. "There's a store called Charlotte russe." We walked to the store. I told Google and Bing to wait outside the store. I didn't think they would like being in the store. I walked looking for jeans. I turned my head to see Google behind me. I shrieked in fear. "Google I told you to stay outfit." I whispered to him. "I know but I can't stand Bing so I left him." Google says. I faceplam. "Did Bing leave his spot?" I asked. Google shrugs his shoulder. I cut shopping day short. I grab Googles wrist and drag him out of the store. There was no Bing outside the store. "Where could he be?" I asked Google. "He said he was going to Victoria Secret." Google looks at the sea of people passing by. I blushed a little knowing what the store had. I dragged Google with me again. We walked to V.S. I saw Bing looking through Underwear. I grab the back of his shirt and drag him out of the store. "Oh, hello (Y/N)." Bing looks at me. "What were you doing in there?!" I hit him on top of head. "Ah, I wanted to get you a gift for being so nice to me." Bing says as he rubs his injured head. I feel sorry that I hit head. I pat his head. Google stares at Bing. "Come on let's go home." I remove my hand from his head. We were walking out of the mall. Out of nowhere Google slips his hand into mine. I blushed but I didn't mind it.

End of this chapter. Nothing really to talk about happening in the next chapter. I might update my other stories kind of have writer's block. It's the worse but as always I'll see ya in the next chapter Bye! Bye!