Special Chapter Ships

Note: This is my writing when I don't have a idea but I want to publish something. So here is something. I guess. Also this is like Crack fic. It's currently about to be 11:00pm. My mind is all over the place.

(Bing)pov~
I don't know why (Y/n) was fangirling. She was watching a show called Supernatural. Google and I sat next to her while watching this. She was fangirling over to people named Dean and Castiel. She seemed to be hypnotized by watching this show. I couldn't see how I bet Google didn't either.

"(Y/n), why are you fangirling over these two?" I asked. Google nodded wanting to know too.

"It's because there cute together, and they have tension between eachother which it is perfect!" She jumps around the couch a little.

"So it's normal to ship people like this..." Google stares at the T.V.

"Not really...some people hate this ship."

"What's a ship?"

"A ship is like OTP."

"OTP?"

"You guys don't know anything do you?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)pov~
Google and Bing were clueless about shipping and OTP. Even though there A.I they are basically the internet and they don't know this stuff. I gave them a small lecture of shipping and what OTP is.. I gave them a few examples of ships. After talking to them, they seemed to understand.

"Now you what it is,yes?"

They nodded there heads in response.

"Good." I wrap my arms around both of there shoulder and smile. Bing looked slightly happy while Google looked unimpressed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Day
(Y/n)pov~
I woke to the smell of French toast and eggs. I head downstairs to the kitchen, I heard Google and Bing talking about something.

"Ah! Google that's too much!"

"People like this much on there toast."

"But, people don't need that much! Hand over the can."

"Make me..." I giggle a little. They were acting like children. These two are really something. My thoughts were interrupted by a thud in the kitchen. I rushed in, to see what made that noise. I couldn't believe my eyes...
They needed to be bleached in holy water. (What the hell are my sentences anymore. What I'm writing should be bleached.)
I saw Bing on top of Google. They seem to be fighting over whip cream. On the counter was a stack of French toast topped with whip cream probably to much which cream. I stare back at Google and Bing. They were both looking at me with red blushed faces. I have to say that I personally shipped these two together. (God, I'm trash help.)

"This is not what it looks like!" Bing gets up from Google.
I pull a smug face at him.

(XD I freaking love that face)

"Don't give me that look!" Bing raises his voice a little in embarrassment. Google gets up from the floor and puts the whip cream on the counter.

"We were fighting over how much whip cream there should be on the French toast." Google hands me the toast.

"Thanks, I was only teasing you guys." I smirk at them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Few hours later..

(Y/n)pov~
I arrived back from work. The house was really quick. The T.V wasn't on, I heard no arguing either. I walked into the living room. Bing was sleeping on a couch and holding a pillow while Google was sleeping on the same couch but facing the other way. There legs were tangled with each other. I squealed a little. I took my phone ready to take a picture of them.

"(Y/n) your back." Google wakes up. I jump in surprise, I pressed the button to take a picture. The picture came out blurry.

"What were you taking a picture of?" He sees my phone and the light facing towards Bing and him.

"Uhh, I was taking a picture of-of the table,yeah!"

"The table is not that high from the ground." My phone wasn't down looking at the table at all.

"You scared me and I-"

"Uhhh! Stop talking I'm trying to sleep." Bing groans and rolls a little. That causes Google and his legs to tangle more.

"Ah! Bing stop rolling around. Your getting my legs stuck!" Google tries to get his legs unstuck.

"Sorry..."

I just watch them try to get there legs unstuck from each other. They were arguing, about how stupid each other are. They are so cute. Soon, there legs were free from each other. I giggle a bit and start heading to the kitchen to make dinner.

End of this special chapter. What the heck did I write. Now that's over..I have no idea why but this story has been going under reading list like septiplier. I think that's amazing. I mean I guess you can ship Bing and Google together. Have no idea to call it though. Also this Special Chapter is garbage. Have no idea if I'll rewrite or not. But as always I'll see ya in the next chapter Bye! Bye!

P.s this will probably be the last special chapter