Stopped

(Y/N)pov~
I running back home, turns out the A.I was closed today, which is totally B.S. My breathing was rapid, my heart felt like bursting. Soon I came to my front door. Surprisingly it was quite too quiet. I knock on my door seeing if Gil would open it. But nobody came... I grab the door handle and turn it. It was unlocked, Gil must have forgotten to look it. I walk into my house quietly, no one was downstairs.
"Google,Bing!?" I called out to them.
Steps were coming downstairs.
"(Y/N), I missed you." Bing runs up to me, and gives me a hug. I almost fell backwards.
"We missed you." Google corrects him.
"What happened to Gil?" I slightly push Bing off me.
"Oh, he left..he went somewhere really important." Google explains. Gil wouldn't leave like that would he? I never really got to spend time with Gil he seemed like a nice guy.
"Were do you go?" Bing ask curiously. He titles his head a little like a dog.
"I was heading out the A.I store to see what kind of Virus you had but it was closed." I say while walking into the kitchen. I have to say all that running made me hungry. When I opened the refrigerator there wasn't much, there was just milk and vegetables. I swear there was more food when I left. Great I have to go back outside. Grocery shopping, yeah....
"Google, Bing were going grocery shopping." I walk back into the living room.

15 minutes later

We were walking down the sidewalk. I was in the front while Bing and Google behind me. When I think about it was about 12:00pm, many bad people and things happen. I heard on the news that people are hunting people down. It pretty scary that someone could get Kidnapped.
"(Y/N), we might have a problem." Google walks to my right side.
"Why do you that?" I asked everything seemed fine to me.
"People behind us have following us for the past 20 minutes." Google turns his head slightly. I turn too see that there were four people in jackets following us. Bing didn't notice this. He was looking forward.
"What do we do?" I asked him. I was planning on talking to them but it probably a good idea.
"We keep walking." Google says.
"But won't-" I was cut off by someone who put my hands behind my back. I yelled out to Bing and Google.
"(Y/N)!" They said in unison. An other person came up to Google and put him in a headlock. He chocked a little not expecting that one. The third one got Bing, his arm was around his neck.
"Are you (Y/N)?" The fourth man asked me. He talked business.
"If I said what would happen?" I asked him. I was joking of course.
"Are you (Y/N) or not." He gets closer to me.
"I am." I said quietly I was a little scared.
"We hear ordered by the A.I department of Safety to condensate one of your A.I." He was looking at Bing who was struggling to get out of his hold. "You can't do that!" I shouted at him.
"You didn't have a choice." The person behind Google knock him out.

End of this chapter. I'm so tried. After this I'm going to sleep. Another part will possibly upload tomorrow. As always I'll see ya in the next chapter Bye! Bye!