Changing

Day later~

(Bing)pov~
It's been a day since I've been in the place. The collar on me shot me in my neck three time yesterday, it really hurts. I feel numb and I feel different. Yahoo told me my eyes were turning a different color sometimes. Did Google and (Y/n) actually give up? No they wouldn't give up would they?
I picked my head into my pillow and let out a sigh.

"You okay down their?" Yahoo asked.

"Yeah, just a little numb."

"Oh look it's Dark again."

"Great...." I look up from pillow and I Dark outside the window glass. He didn't come in like last time.

"Guess who I found trying to rescue you yesterday?"

"...."

"Not answering I see. You must be mad that I put that collar on you. You can be mad all you want. At the end of the day you'll still that collar on anyway....your friends tried to come get you but they failed. Google was put in a cell while (Y/n) is in a.....special place." He chuckled.

"What did you do with her!?"

"I did nothing....yet. She's with Wilford at the moment. I should be on my way. I don't want to keep her waiting." He walked off.

"Hey! Get back here you asshole!" I yelled at him. He just kept walking off. I can't stand being here anymore. It's only been a day too. I need a way to escape and get (Y/n) and Google.

"Yahoo?"

"Yeah."

"You said you tried to escape once."

"Yeah."

"How did you do it?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~