Gil

(Google)pov~
I have no idea what Bing meant. I was wasn't infected, I think. I might be going insane by this. (Y/N) told me to get off Bing. He still had a virus in him, because he still acted like one.
"What are doing, Google?" She seemed disappointed in me. I really didn't know why she yelled at me, doesn't she know already he has a virus.

(Y/N)pov
"He still has the Virus instead of his system, I was trying to get rid out." Google gets off Bing.
"Don't believe him, he was trying to rip off my chip!" Bing gives him a stern look at him.
"What, (Y/N), that's not true!" Google gives me a worried look. He probably doesn't think I will believe him. I do believe, Google wasn't that bad of a person.
"I believe you Google, Bing don't lie to my face." I say to him.
He looks down at his feet, he knew he did something wrong.
Out of the blue my doorbell rang. "We'll talk later." I walk over to the door.
"Who is it?" I asked.
"It's Gil." I opened the door to reveal my next door neighbor, Gil.
"I heard yelling, are you okay?" An idea popped in my head.
"Every things fine, but I need you to cover for me." I grab his wrist and pull him in my house.
"What are you doing, I didn't agree to this!" I drag him into my living room. Google was glaring at Bing who was sitting in a chair.
"I need you to make sure this two don't kill each other." I say pointing to both of them.
"But there grown men, I'm pretty sure they can talk." He says to me.
"I know but you seem to be a guy too, you can help." I pat his back, he flinches a little.
"But-" I cut him off.
"I'll pay you."
"Deal." We shake hands.
"Are you going somewhere?" He asked.
"I'm getting something from a store." I started making may to the door. I was going back the A.I store to find out what Bing might have. I knew if I left Bing and Google home alone now they would kill each other.
"You haven't-" I slam the door before he could finish.

(Gil)pov~
"Told me their names." She left before I could finish my sentence. I turn to see man with a orange and black sweater a little to close for me.
"H-Hi." I felt a little imitated by him. I was a little scared of him. He had one eye blue while the other one was black and orange.
"My name's Jack." He puts his hand in front of me. I shake it.
"Gil."
"Do you have any feelings for (Y/N)?" A voice says behind. He was wearing a blue shirt with a G on it.
"N-No, of course not." I say. That was lie, of course I have feelings for her. She's a nice, a generous person and doesn't act fake.
"Your heart beats going up, that indicates nervousness or embarrassment." He glares at me.
"Hey, Gil did you know we kill anyone if they get in our way of (Y/N)?" Bing smiles creepily, his black and orange eye brighten. and starts walking closer to me. I completely in fear. After just a minute here they came to kill me. A hand covers my mouth, of course I tried to scream but it didn't work. Next thing you know I'm knocked out.

(Google)pov~
I've knocked out Gil. I think I actually might have a virus, guessing I've been around Bing too much, his virus slowly takes control of body. I didn't want to do this, it just happened I had no control. Bing gets Gils body and drags him into the attic. I guess he's hiding him, but he isn't dead. Its disgusting how I live with this Virus. Now (Y/N) going to come home and see Gil missing. I need to stop this, but my body tells me no. I want to stop him.

End of this chapter. Sorry I've been at a Play for video club. For a half hour. It was good, it was the Sound of Music. I love that movie. Anyone else?