Look a like

(Y/N)pov~
When I walked downstairs I saw Bing staring at T.V.

"Uh, Bing you okay?" I walk over to the sofa. He was clutching on to a pillow, he look

"I-I- I'm fine, I just need to rest." He slowly gets up from the couch and walks upstairs. That's a first he never stuttered. Did he something on T.V.? I hope he didn't see that recall happening.

Next Morning

(Y/N)pov~
"(Y/N)." The voice was quite.

"(Y/N)." The voice got a little louder and a hand was shaking my shoulder. I groan and yawn. I finally woke. Google was standing next to my bed.

"Uh, Good morning Google." I yawn again. "Why are you up this early?" I asked.

"Bing's gone."

"What do you mean he's gone?!"

(Bing)pov~
I found myself walking down the streets of L.A. I've decided to run away from (Y/N). She was probably planning something of sending me back. I didn't want to go back. I heard stories about A.I being recalled and they were being scrapped and use to build some nee line product. I didn't want to be apart of that. Someone bumped into my shoulder. It was more crowded than I thought. People were bumping into each other, there was some people shouting. No one noticed I was an Bing A.I, I had different clothes, but I still had a black and orange eye with mark under it. That might give it away. Soon I bumped into someone.

"Oh no, my shirt." The guys shirt had coffee on it.

"I'm so sorry!" I say to him. He didn't look angry. He was pretty calm actually.

"It's okay, I plenty of other shirts." He looks up at me. He looks like me a little. His eyes were both blue, one of my eyes were black and orange. His hair was green, mine, was brown but we had the same hairstyle. We were almost identical.

"Jack!" A another man comes up.
"I was telling you to wait for me." Then he sees us both, staring at each other.
"Is that like your twin or something?" He whispers to so called Jack person.

"I'm not his twin!" I say to him. I get a good look at him. He looked like Google but had more expression to him and his hair was red like a rooster. They look like us, Google and I but act so much different.

"So who are actually?" Jack ask me, he looks me up and down.

"Oh, he looks like those Bing A.I I saw on the news today." The one with the red hair says. Their catching on to me!

"He sure does, aren't those being recalled?" Jack fold his arms in a thinking matter.

"Yeah."

"Please don't send me back." I pleaded with them. I hardly begged for anything but being sent back was my fear. Knowing that I will die. All those precious memories I had dead, forgotten.

"We won't send you back, we aren't bad people trust me." Jack smiles. "Isn't that right,Mark?" He says to the red hair guy, now named Mark. Mark gives me a thumbs up.

"Question, aren't you usually supposed to have an owner or something." Mark look at me suspiciously.

"Well, I do have one but I ran away, I was afraid she would send me back."

End of this chapter. Yeah another chapter. Soon another one probably tomorrow. It might be a special chapter, because we hit 4k reads. Kind of running out of ideas for it. But I'll come up with something. When I think about I was writing the special chapter, and I thought I need Mark and Jack in here. So I just decided to put them in this chapter. Enough with my ranting. As always I'll see ya in the next chapter Bye! Bye!