Dragged

(Y/n)pov~
Google and I went back to the house to see if Bing was there but all we were greeted with is a darkness in the house. We searched around the house too, still nothing. We were running out of ideas to search for him. The last place we could check is the woods. It's possible he could be there. We walked into the woods.

"Google, do you see that?" I pointed to the light in the woods. I don't know if it was mirage or not.

"It looks like a house. We could go check it out."

".....Let's check that out last."
We walked the opposite way of the light.
~~~~~~~~~~
(Bing)pov~
It's only been a few hours being in this place and there were A.I's banging on the glass. They sounded furious. Yahoo was sitting on the top bunk ranting about something. I wasn't listening to him really. I heard a bang on the glass. I looked up and saw Dark looking at me specifically. God why is he so creepy! Then he took a step in the cell. Wait! He can walk in here!!
Yahoo stops talking and sees Dark walking in here. Now he fully in the cell.

"Hello there Bing. I'm not surprised to see you here."

"What do want from me!"

"Follow me and I'll explain." He grabs the scruff of my hoodie and drags me out of the cell.

"Ah! Let me go!" I try to let him go of me but doesn't work. We walked through the halls of the facility. Soon we reached a room. There was a light hanging from the ceiling and a chair.
Dark lets me go.

"Sit in the chair." He demands me.

"Why should I?"

"If you don't I'll force into it."

"Okay, Okay I'm going."
I made my to the chair. Whatever this guy is thinking it's probably bad. I sat in the chair and automatically restraints locked me.

"Hey, what is this!" The restraints were tight around my arms.

"Don't worry about it." Dark walk up to me. He was holding a collar like device.
"This goes around your neck."
I felt it go around my neck.
I didn't try to fight back with him probably because I was already tied in a chair.

"That collar will inject you with a serum every 8 hours. Starting now."
I felt a prick on my neck. I don't know what was in the needle but it got into my circuits. I let out a shriek in pain. Dark chuckled while I was in pain.

"It's funny seeing how you're getting hurt. I have another thing to tell you. If think that your friends will come get you. Your absolutely wrong. Also that collar will not fall off until the serum is all gone."

End of this chapter. I don't know why but I love putting Bing in somewhat gay situations and shipping him with them. I shipped Bing with Google first and now Dark. I can't handle! Anyway my phone keyboard is getting crappier so I might get a new phone. As always I'll see ya in the next chapter Bye! Bye!