Preview

Disclaimer: This is a preview. Not a full chapter yet...

(Bing)pov~
"I think I'll have to finish the job then......" He starts walking toward me. I needed to think quick but I froze in fear. I wanted to yell out for help but nothing came out. He took another step closer, by now he was holding a knife. I eyed the knife carefully. He took another step but this time he tripped on something and fell to the ground and a thud was heard. I decided to bolt for door but a hand grabbed my ankle, I fell to the ground too. He chuckled maniacally at me. I tried to kick him away but I failed. He soon was above me and ready to stab me. I grab his shoulders and push back, he didn't give up fight. He wasn't aiming for core, he was aiming at my head. My "brain" is a function in A.I that can not be repaired automatically like my core. That's how I survived a stab in the chest. I getting weaker trying to hold him back. The knife was getting closer and closer.....
Then the door was swung opened. The guy flinched and stopped to see who it was. Google and (Y/n) were at the door. The guy saw Google and smirked.

"Long time no see, Google."

End of this thing. As I said before this is preview. Then sooner or later the full chapter will be out. I wanted to update something today. As always I'll see ya in the next chapter Bye! Bye!