Chapter 5: Rowdy Party & A Mystery

I'd been so busy this week that it was Friday before I knew it! I got my car which was a Midnight Black Mercedes Benz S-Class, i wanted the red one but my uncle reassured me i'd want to be as unnoticeable as possible. I'd also been checking out places to start another nail shop. My mom before me had started one that is now mine, and it's doing so well she was gonna expand the business. She didn't have to worry though, because i was gonna take care of things for her. As for my dad's business it was left to one of his friends who i don't know or have ever heard of.

            Besides that, me and Roselita have been shopping three times this week and her son would never go without as long as i was his nanny! I also picked me up a sexy lil somethin' for the party too.  Tonight I was going to look to good, especially since i had let the twist out of my hair and my thick hair was filled with deep waves. I'd also gotten my nails done but you know just a simple round french tip did the trick. For the fifth time i ran my hands over the dress i had on, feeling my curves, and still being haunted by the trauma of growing up over-weight. I shook my head at the thought though and smiled at the beautiful skin tight dress. It was a Red stretch Tulip Hem Michael Kors dress, with a v-neck cut that made my cleavage look perfect. It also showed off my thighs because of the hem, and showed of the plumpness of my ass because of its tightness.

               Before putting on my all gold Steve Madden pumps, i made sure a pony tail holder was on my wrist and my gun was in my purse. You never knew when things were gonna pop off. I blew a kiss to myself in the mirror, left a note for my uncle and grabbed my gold Juicy purse. I had not a clue if i'd be home tonight or find myself sleeping over at Leo's depending on how drunk i'd get. Which is exactly why i'd even brought an over night bag. I got in my new whip where my interior was all red leather and leopard fur on the seats. The outer body was bullet proof, my windows were almost illegally tented, and there were two trap spots where i hid guns. So i drove safely through the night to pick up Roselita. 

              "Girl, my brother cursing me out in all kinds of languages for being two hours late to his party," Roselita said as soon as she got in the car. I just laughed and pulled off speeding down the high-rise. "Its not my fault our damn mama was late to babysit, shit! And i ain't see his daddy say i'll wait, hell naw this nigga dun already got to the party and probably got some bitch all in his grill," she said and had her hands moving the whole time. I just smiled and shook my head. My girl was really loca. "Oh shit," she said switching up her attention, "This whip is nice baby-girl." "Thank you so is your outfit." "Oh well you know how we do, a little Marc Jacobs here, Prada there and a touch of Balenciaga and Hermes," she said laughing at her own humor.

                   "You know your ass is crazy right," i laughed riding down a street with cars on both sides. Yep the party has definitely started. "Oh hell naw, I'm not about to sit out here and look for no space," Roselita said. She pulled out her phone and called, "Mario,.. Baby come outside please i can't hear you over the phone,... I don't want nothing baby just thought you should see Jamie whip,... I always talk nice to you papi i love you,... Okay," she hung up smiling. "You do the damn thang," I said dapping her off. Sure enough Mario was bringing his ass out the building and Roselita got out the car to hug him. 

                    I watched her work her magic, letting him grope her ass in her skin tight leather mini skirt, then whispering into his and ear, and like that she was done. He walked over to my side and opened the door for me. "Was sup Jamie, you see how your girl only nice to me when she want something huh," he chuckled helping me out the car. "You know its all love," I joked. He whistled when he saw the inside of the car. "This baby sweet right here, imma have to cop one of these," He said sliding in. I walked over to where Rosey was telling him hell naw, because he had two cars already. He let the passenger window down and blew his tongue at her as he revved the engine and drove away.