Chapter 7: The Way You Make Me Feel

The next morning I was surprised to wake up alone. Rico must have went somewhere this morning because i had rested peacefully the entire night having him next to me. The warmth of his body and how he held me last night, made me comfortable. The way he laid it down though put my ass to sleep. I scooted out of the king size bed only to feel the soreness between my thighs, and i knew i had a few hickeys! Looking around the room for a moment, I saw a plush white robe laying on the bed. I had not found my purse yet though, and remembered having it in his car last. After slipping the robe on i went to look for Rico, i don't think he's crazy enough to leave a woman in his house alone.

               Since the closet wasn't open I headed down the stairs and looked around the living room and kitchen area. The light from outside reflected off of all and everything in the house making it look so beautiful. I wouldn't mind waking up and seeing this view everyday. I looked at the picture on the wall behind me and smiled. I had seen it in an art magazine once at school. My teacher was practically drooling over it but it was 10 times his pay grade. I walked slowly up the other flight of stairs on the right and up to another floor with brick walls and big open windows as well. Rico  was sitting at a desk with his hands behind his head reading something on the screen. I looked up at the ceiling high book shelves and  the fire place opposite side of the room from the desk with a bear skin rug on the floor in front of it. 

             "Morning," he said in that deep smooth voice. I smile and take a seat in the chairs across from his desk. "Good morning, and thanks for the robe," i said loving the soft feel. He smiled, "No problem, i just didn't think you'd wanna be walking around in the nude." My eyes ran up and down his tattooed chest and i blushed so hard before turning my head. Yet here he was in only a pair of basketball shorts. "You need something sweetheart?" He was kinder than i'd imagined, "Umm i left my purse in your car, i probably have a lot of missed calls." "From your man," he asked? His eyebrow raised in interest, and i saw amusement in his eyes yet again. He was so sexy. I smiled up at him and got up to go and straddle him, a smile spreading across his face. "If i had a man do you think i'd be here making you hard," I teased feeling his member rubbing against my thigh. 

                 "I'd hope not," he said chuckling. I kissed his lips softly and started to get up but he stopped me, by putting his hands on my hips and holding me there."Where are you going?" "To get my purse," I said kissing him again. "I'll go get it, you can go freshen up in the bathroom if you'd like. I'll show you where it is," he said letting me get up this time. He took me backup the other stairs to his bedroom and pushed in the mirrors and made a left into his closet. We reached a completely tiled bathroom. The counter, bathtub siding, and inside of the shower was all tiled. The only things white were the his and her bowl sinks that sat on the counter, the inside of the shower and inside of the tub. The shower door was clear as day. "I'll have my housekeeper pick you up something to wear on the way here," he said standing behind me and undoing my robe. 

                 When the robe fell from my shoulders, he planted kisses on my back. I moaned in ecstasy when his hand trailed down my body until it reached my other set of lips. "Rico," I whispered grabbing his hand as he circled his finger over my clit. "Yes," he chuckled slipping a finger into my wetness. "Your gonna make me cum," i moaned as he stuck another in and started massaging my inner walls. He had my breast against the cold bathroom wall making my nipples hard and my stomach tighten. "Cum for me," he said smoothly, making my legs shack and my inner thighs wetten with my juices. I was breathing hard when he stepped back and just walked out without a word. I couldn't lie i was even a bit disappointed.

                     It felt like he was sending me mixed messages. One moment he'd be rubbing, kissing, and joking with me, and the next he'd go back to being conservative, and quite. I sighed and got into the shower naked. The water felt so good on my skin, I looked at myself in the mirror on the wall through the shower door. I had two hickeys on both sides of my neck which i knew would happen. I started washing my breasts when the shower door slid open making me jump. I was so into my own thoughts when Rico walked into the shower. He closed it behind him and we locked eyes as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Fuck me," i whispered breathless. This man could make me breathless with just a look!