Epilogue: The End

-To all my readers, thank you so much for your support, comments, and votes. I appreciate you all so much and I write for fun, but having you guys acknowledge and actually like to read my stories, is an amazing feeling! Hopefully as I continue on, you guys will stick with me. With that said lets start by you guys, going and voting/commenting on what book you think I should start on next. At the end of the week, on the 29th of November, I'll be deciding what book to work on and the first Chapter will be posted on Saturday. I think I'll update every weekend, to keep up with pace, but don't hold me to anything. Now on to what you guys have been waiting for!  <3 

                                                                        - Almost Two Years Later -

             Pulling up my floor length peach colored Banana Republic skirt I squatted in the dirt, pulling my sweater tighter around me as the winter wind blew. I smiled up at the sky and breathed in, before looking at the three graves next to each other. "It'll be another year soon," I started. Even though I wanted them to speak back, I knew it was impossible. That was okay though, I had a feeling they were watching over me. "I bought you guys a picture of William at his birthday party a few weeks ago. He was dressed so cute! And he's talking so well too! He's growing up way too fast for me! I'll bring some more pictures next month, we got some good ones of him opening his Christmas presents this morning. He got everything he wanted of course," I chuckled to myself. 

               Swiping my bangs to the side, I placed the picture frame in the middle of the three graves. "I really miss you guys, and wish you were here, to help me grow. I know I'm almost twenty one but, like daddy always said, I'll always be your little girl," I whispered more to myself then to them. I could just hear my mom saying, 'You have to grow up one day eventually when you start a family of your own'. That time had come, and now I understood what she had meant. 

             "Jamie, lets go! Everybody is going to be at the house," Royce called to me from his brand new Cadillac truck Frazier had gotten him. "I'll be back next month you guys. I love you," I said before kissing the top of each tomb. I stood and jogged to the car in my slippers, and got in the back with Tajary. "Can we go get some of this southern cooking I've heard so much about," he teased pushing me slightly. "First time in Texas and all your worried about is eating," Frazier laughed as Royce got in the car. He placed a hand on her thigh before pulling off, and Tajary and Frazier continued their conversation.

           About seven months ago Frazier moved down here to be with Royce. They were really cute together, even though they've had their moments, they hold each other down. He also got her an expensive gift for Christmas today too, an engagement ring! Royce was already apart of her family though. Frazier's dad liked him alot, and the two went to New York at least twice a month. Once for business, and again for pleasure. I was really happy for Royce, who was a great Uncle to William.

          That's right my baby was okay. The doctors said it was like a miracle or something because we arrived just in time to save me and my baby. I knew it was just my guardian angels watching over me though, not a miracle. Now, I thanked God everyday for that little boy. He is a mixture of me and Rico, from personality to look! Not to mention, him and Miguel are like brothers already. Watching him grow, and learn is so fulfilling and I never thought I'd love another person so much, but I love him more than anything. His name is William Quincy Miller. The day of the accident, was one I'd never forgotten.

            When I closed my eyes, Brian had pulled the trigger on both of his guns. They were aimed at Rico, and Rico's guns were aimed at him, but not his eyes. Rico had been too worried about me to stay focused on the guy who he was there for. Instinctively, Rico shot back, but their bullets struck at the same time. Brian's never touched his intended target though. My Uncle William had jumped into the crossfire, and had taken the bullets for Rico. One of the bullets landed right in his heart and killed him on spot. I guess Gale and Glenn had taught us too well at gun training. Anyway, Rico didn't kill Brian right then and there. They were fatal gun shot wounds though, but he'd kept his promise to me and let me take Brian's last breath after I was released from the hospital. That had been the only time in the last six and a half months of my pregnancy I was allowed out of my bed.