Chapter 21: True Feelings & Flings

Warning: Chapter contains, Sexual Content, Extreme Adult Vocabulary, and Violence! Read at your own risk ladies and gents.

    Today was the day of the Machete graduation and also, the day I have to reveal to the world not only who I am, but who I'm married to. Ever since the incident last week, Brian hasn't shown up to class, but Glenn didn't ever say he was kicked out. As a matter of fact I saw Rico and him having a few harsh words with one another and when I asked Rico what it was about he ignored me, so I left it alone. I looked over my shoulder at the clock on Ricardo's dresser. It read 8:35am. I was lotioning my arms and upper body when Rico walked out of his bathroom, wrapping a towel around his waist. I pretended as if I hadn't seen his swanging dick and that my la-la wasn't getting moist. We'd been going at it ever since last week. I blushed to myself when I thought about the other night when Ms.Yolanda knocked on the door and told us to keep it down. That was such an embarrassing moment.

     "What you thinking about," Rico said standing on side of me, taking my baby lotion and putting some in his hands. I let out a small giggle, and shook my head, blushing. "How is Royce doing," I ask? Rico smiles at me, making my heart speed up. "You know he keeps wanting to come back over here since you keep cooking for him," Rico chuckles. That makes me laugh, Royce has been finding an excuse to come over almost everyday now, he just loves the man cave in our basement and I always cook for him, because he's such a sweetheart. He didn't have a shell I had to break into like Rico, he was just an open guy. 

       Rico had just gotten home from being out all night. He left yesterday around  11am and I hadn't seen him get any real rest in two days. I can't believe how busy he stayed sometimes, and even then he put my needs before his own. For someone who said we don't have the benefits of a marriage, he sure makes me think other wise. He sleeps with me every night if not in my room then in his, we always sit with each other at dinner, we go on dates, and stay up talking all night sometimes. We'd never individually said we like each other, or named what our real, not fake relationship was, but I knew I'd fallen hard for him in the last few months I'd gotten to know him. When I described the type of guy I wanted, I never thought I'd really find him, until Rico started opening up to me. I looked up at him rolling his muscular shoulders, his eyes were closed and his mouth kind of twisted. There were bruises on his chest, probably from some work he'd done recently. 

     "Lay down," I told him. He opened his eyes and looked at me curiously, before letting his eyes roam over me. I pulled my soft cotton Terry Clothe bathrobe back over my shoulders. "You naked under there," he smirked. I rolled my eyes and smiled, "Lay down on your stomach, Ricardo." "You can't ride me that was," he said making me get up and push him on the bed. He adjusted himself on the bed before I grabbed my lotion and straddled his lower back. He had two more bruises on his back and I took my time rubbing over those. While I massaged him, I could feel the tension leaving his body, as he laid there quiet his head in his arms. This went on for ten minutes, before he rolled me off of him and got out of the bed. I crawled off the bed and was about to go in my room to put on some clothes when he stopped me. 

       "Where are you going," he asked going back towards his bed and pulling the sheets back. "Come here," he said not giving me a chance to answer. I walked over slowly his eyes watching me. "You need to get some sleep for tonight, Rico. You better not try anything," I warned him. He chuckled, "Just come lay with me then." The amusement in his eyes made me pause, and look at him skeptically. He sat on the bed and raised an eyebrow at me, "If I come get you, you're gonna walk out this room limping again," he warned. Knowing it wasn't an empty threat I walked over and joined him on the bed scooting to the other side. "Go to sleep," I told a chuckling Rico. We both slid under the covers and I kept my back to him. If I turned around there is no doubt in my mind we'd be fucking and sucking real quick. Not that it was a problem with me, but I know he's exhausted.