Chapter 6: Sleeping With My Stranger

Warning: Contains Sexual Descriptions and Vocabulary. R-Rated

         Thirty minutes later we were pulling up to what looked like a two story glass building far on the other side of town where alot of successful business men, millionaires, and rich people lived. The building was made of what looked like brick and glass, but when one of the brick walls started sliding into the other i knew this wasn't a regular building. He drove into the garage and activated the lights from inside his car lighting up the whole place. "This your place," I asked. He nodded and got out pressing a button on the wall, and closing the garage back. I could only watch in interest as the brick slide back out of the house siding and closed. Of course stupid me hadn't even gotten out of the car yet. 

           Rico came around and opened the door for me."Thank you," I blushed never imagining him to be the gentleman type. He even held a hand out for me to help me out of the car. I slid out, without hearing him say your welcome and let him lead me into his place. I was surprised to find out it was a one person loft that was decorated like it came out of a magazine. The kitchen was magnificent with its stainless steel and granite and the living room was decorated for only living to an unknowing person. There was the sitting, area around an expensive coffee table, and under an expensive thick egyptian rug, but somewhere in here i knew he had a built in stereo system and t.v. Just like my father had in his man cave.

              Rico didn't stop walking though, he went up one flight of stairs and got to a point where there were two more flights of stairs one to the left and one to the right. He started up the left staircase then turned to look at me checking out the open area and the high ceilings and big windows making it even more gorgeous in the nights glow. "You coming up," he said in the same neutral and deep voice he'd had since earlier. Lord knows I hope he wasn't leading me to his bedroom, i didn't wanna be anywhere i'd be tempted to fuck this already fuck-able man. I don't think my la-la could take any more of this. Damn!

                   Just like i thought we ended up in a bedroom, where there sat a low bed and a night stand on each side. Just like downs stairs the walls were painted white and made of brick and glass. This time the glass was in a brick wall on side of the bed, and i noticed a rectangular jacuzzi up some stairs sitting in the floor. A light in a window across laminating the water and making it bluer then it was. His place was a straight 5 star crib. He must have made ladies leave a trail of drool coming into this place. "Nice place, you design it," I ask, knowing the answer. "You know I didn't," he said walking past the Jacuzzi and pushing a row of mirrors open to a walk in closet. "Whoever built it and designed it knew what they were doing. I say sitting on the outer part of the bed's board. I took my hair out of its ponytail and rain my hands through it trying to fix it back. 

                   I stopped fussing with my hair that was curling and looked up thinking about the consequences of having a one night stand with a man who seemed to grab my attention every time he was near. "I guess your staying the night so, here," he said walking back in with loose fitting Polo pajama pants on that hung on his hips showing off his sculpted body and tattoos. There was one that especially caught my eye of a grim reaper ghosting up and around his arm. With a shirt on it just looked like black flames twisting under and over on his arm. I didn't even notice the t-shirt and boxers he had in his hand. "You got something against my tattoo," he asked defensively flexing the muscles in his arm. There goes my la-la again, which if you haven't figured out yet is a nickname for my pussy.

               Me and Rose came up with the nickname. When we were younger we knew we had that million dollar pussy that can make a nigga go la-la, or crazy. "I actually like it, it's different," i answered thinking of my father. Until he knelt down and looked me in my eyes. My heartbeat sped up and my la-la corrupted my mind with thoughts of us on this bed. Damn he smelled good! "You can use this unless you'd like to sleep naked, but we'll be sharing a bed," He said making me blush too hard. I dropped my head and put my hands between my thighs. "I didn't figure you was shy, Jamie. Not the way you was communicating with the rest of the dudes tonight." Now that made me smile, he had no clue I wasn't being shy. Shit I was trying to stop myself from jumping on his ass.