Undeniable II➳Mike Conley Jr. {R}

Mike and Kaitessa stumbled into his home, hands roaming all over each other's bodies, lips smashed together in a heated fit of kissing, feet blindly moving towards the stairs. Kaitessa didn't even get an opportunity to take a look at his beautiful, spacious residence because Mike immediately picked her up to walk her up the stairs. Kaitessa wrapped her legs around his waist and never let her lips leave Mike's as he effortlessly walked them to his room down a long hallway on the second floor. He opened the door and turned the light on before lightly tapping Kaitessa on the ass, signaling he was going to put her down. She disentangled her legs from around his waist and stood on her two feet.

Mike caressed her cheek with his hand before asking, "Are you sure you want this? I don't want you to feel like we have to do this...I do have Netflix and food."

Kaitessa giggled and took a step towards him, knowing that him even asking made her want him that much more. She placed both hands on his defined pecs before grabbing hold of his blazer and swiftly pulling it off his arms.

"I really appreciate you asking, but yes, I know I want this and you, right now," she stated confidently, tossing his blazer on the nearest loveseat she saw before turning around and looking over her shoulder, saying, "Do you think you could unzip this for me?"

Mike bit his lip in anticipation of what was to come, knowing that this was the official green light as he took in Kaitessa from behind, admiring her plump ass and toned legs before taking hold of the zipper and slowly pulling it down. Mike then walked around front to face her before pulling the straps down and off her arms as well as off the rest of her body. Kaitessa stepped out of the dress, and there she stood before him in nothing but a bra, panties, and her wedge heels. Mike salivated at the sight and quickly took his shirt off and tossed it on the floor. His hands encaptured her face as their bodies touched skin to skin.

"You're so beautiful, Kaitessa," Mike whispered, looking into her brown eyes before kissing her.

Their lips moved in sync as Mike's hand slid down her arms before gripping her waist. Kaitessa shuddered at his touch before she fumbled with Mike's belt, undoing it then unzipping his pants.

"I need these off," Kaitessa demanded while continuing to passionately kiss Mike.

Mike chuckled and broke their kiss, "Patience, sweetheart." He kneeled down to take off his shoes while she made her way over to the bed and sat down, facing him.

Once Mike kicked off his shoes and pulled off his pants, he made his way over to Kaitessa who sat on the bed. Mike got distracted again looking at her generous chest and her body that was in nothing but underwear as the tent in his boxers became more and more noticeable. He smirked again before letting his eyes travel down her sexy legs and landed on her shoes. He knelt down in front of her and began to unstrap her heels at the ankle before pulling them off.

Kaitessa found it to be very sexy that Mike would kneel down and take her shoes off, but she didn't have time to even appreciate that as Mike began placing short, sweet kisses on her legs making a trail up to her thighs. He pushed her legs open and began sucking on the insides of her thighs to Kaitessa's pleasure. She moaned as Mike gently pressed his hand on her stomach, encouraging her to lie back. Kaitessa could eventually feel his warm breath on her center, teasing her before he appeared above her, placing both hands on either side of her before he leaned down and kissed her again.

He was already aching for her but wanted to make sure that she felt appreciated and didn't feel like their time together was cheap. Kaitessa had been breathing hard and moaning every time Mike's hands or lips touched her, and she trembled underneath him. She was aching for more as well. She decided to take charge and flipped them over, now straddling Mike.