5 Song Challenge

Sooo I got nominated to do this by some people like ages ago, but never had time hahah It was actually super fun, and I could see a couple of these being books! So, S/O to -cityofangels and
whomever the others were who nominated me! 😂❤️😘

1. "That Should Be Me" - Justin Bieber ft. Rascal Flatts || LeBron James and Steph Curry

Kalise ran onto the court after finally getting clearance from all the guards, screaming for her boyfriend. She couldn't believe that LeBron and his team had done it! Coming back from being down 3-1 and having to play twice in "Roaracle"? She was so so proud of her man and couldn't wait to celebrate with him.

But of course, she only has eyes for LeBron and ended up running into her unfaithful ex first.

"K," Steph croaked, as he absorbed the contact of the one who got away as she accidentally ran into him while he mourned.

Kalise sighed, wishing she could've avoided him altogether despite secretly smirking because she very well could be consoling him or celebrating with him had things been different a couple months ago.

"Sorry, Steph, I was just trying to get to Bron," she mumbled, stepping back quickly out of Steph's embrace, his hands gripping her hips for as long as possible.

"K. You never returned any of my calls or letters or emails," Steph stated, the rims of his eyes red with despair, "I need you right now."

Kalise internally rolled her eyes, "You didn't need me before the playoffs started though. You needed what's her name. Maybe she can be your shoulder to cry on right now. Me? I've got something amazing to celebrate with someone amazing."

She watched the pain in Steph's eyes appear as her words sank in before she quickly walked away from him, not being able to handle such an awkward situation any longer.

By the time she reached LeBron she'd forgotten about Steph as she jumped in his arms, laughing and screaming with joy.

"You did it, baby!! I'm so proud of you! I knew you'd be a champion!"

"Thank you so much, Kalise," LeBron answered in his deep voice, with a bright smile on his face, "I couldn't have done it without you."

As Steph looked on at Kalise with LeBron, he realized just how debilitating his choice to cheat had really been. He could be embracing that incredible woman in celebration, but instead he was on the losing end for multiple reasons.

He realized, that should be him.

2. "Girl on Fire" - Alicia Keys || Kris Dunn

Kris stared in awe at his day-old fiancé as she handed out food, drinks, and anything else their guests needed. They were having a family barbecue to celebrate their engagement from last night, and yet, Serenity couldn't stop helping others instead of enjoying the luxury of being the guest of honor.

Kris smiled just thinking about the look of pure shock and awe on Serenity's face when he proposed in front of his entire city and fanbase at the Western Conference Championship last night. The Timberwolves had been on a roll during his rookie season, and he knew that if they could pull off a conference championship, he'd have to propose. Two dreams coming true in one night would be his best day ever if they could happen.

Serenity had been with him when he had reached his lowest lows and when he experienced his highest highs. She was a committed and passionate elementary school teacher who went above and beyond for her students, and she even coached a local AAU basketball team in her little spare time. She just touched so many lives, and Kris couldn't describe how grateful he was to have her in his life, pushing him to be his best and to never give up even when it looked like he had no way out.