Christmas Eve III➳Blake Griffin {R}

Be my date this Christmas Eve.
Be my holiday, my dream.
Lay your head on me
I got you baby.
Kissing underneath the tree,
I don't need no presents girl, you're everything I need.
Let me give you all of me, here
Together on this Christmas eve...

December 22, 2013

A year after Bea and Blake's first date they found themselves preparing for the Christmas festivities that had brought them together. Blake had begged Bea to help him choose what gifts to put in the gift baskets that he'd be giving out during his Christmas Eve community caroling night. But, fortunately and unfortunately, Bea was doing all the shopping, and Blake was just chasing – chasing his girlfriend.

"Babe, what about these?!" Bea asked, holding up some different puzzles. She was determined to fit some toys that would actually require some mental capacity into the kids' gift baskets.

Blake currently stood behind Bea, looking over her shoulder as she pulled different toys off the shelves and periodically poking her in the side, wrapping her up in a hug, or kissing her cheek.

"Sure, sure, whatever you want," Blake responded, "Are you going to be ready to go soon?"

Bea rolled her eyes and tried to suppress the smirk on her face. Based on Blake's behavior, she knew what he wanted, but he was going to have to wait. This was supposed to be his gig anyway.

"Blake, patience, you need to finish picking these toys out!" Bea scolded, looking up into his eyes that were filled with mischief, "And stop looking at me like that."

Blake's smirk did not leave his face as he asked the question he definitely knew the answer to, "Like what?"

Bea placed her hands on her hips and scoffed before mumbling under her breath, "Like you want to eat me."

Blake bit his lip and nodded before leaning down and whispering, "I don't see anything wrong with that. A man's got needs, baby."

A shudder traveled down Bea's spine at Blake's words. She'd been trying so hard to not let his antics get to her, but if she didn't hurry up and pick these toys, she would probably be doing something scandalous with her boyfriend in public. 

"Ohhh, yes! You mean like needing to finish picking out these toys for your caroling event that will now serve ten more homes than last year and will include DJ and CP? Yea, you definitely need to get this done because Christmas Eve is in 48 hours, Mr. Griffin," Bea proudly retorted, avoiding their conversation taking a very questionable turn with ease.

"Baabbeee, we've already filled up two carts of toys, what else do we need?!" Blake whined while linking hands with Bea.

Blake was quickly realizing that he should've just had his manager take care of this shopping. As much as he wanted to be involved in every step of this process like he was last year, he also didn't get a lot of time with his girlfriend due to her insanely busy med school schedule. Between her class and studying obligations, and his basketball obligations, the main reason they saw each other is because they rarely slept in different beds. And that meant not getting laid nearly as much as he would like because when they were in the bed together, they were fast asleep.

"How about this," Bea suggested, "Why don't we split up, and you finish finding toys for the boys, and I'll do the same for the girls?"

Blake's hand immediately squeezed Bea's tightly, letting her know he wasn't planning on letting go before the words even left his lips, "No, no, that won't be necessary. I'll be good, I promise."