Lying to Yourself III➳Devin Booker {R}

Four Months Later

Today, 4:08pm

Daddy Devin
Send me your address. I'll be there to pick you up tonight at 7.

Umm Darilyn does not take orders, bruh.

Daddy Devin
Oh? That's new.

Lies!

Daddy Devin
Bet.

What if I have homework?

Daddy Devin
Hope it's not due in 48 hrs. Bc you gone be with Daddy the next two days.

Who is Daddy?

Daddy Devin
You know. 

Idk what you're talking about.

Daddy Devin
Guess you'll find out, then.
See you tonight, Lyn.

I sat in my last class of the day with a smirk that I was trying to keep from breaking into a full-fledged giggle the best I could. I didn't want to admit it to myself or anyone else, but I was very excited about Devin's visit to Philly for the next two days. I thanked my lucky stars that I attended a school that was in a town that had a NBA franchise because it made seeing Devin a little easier when his game schedule brought him to my city.

Of course Devin was deadset on being Daddy and getting my "freak" out of my shell as he likes to call it, which is why he was messing with me via text. He'd agreed to take it slow and was fine with us not having sex, which I really appreciated, but according to him, that didn't mean he couldn't mess with me whenever he wanted. And it had been awhile since we'd seen each other, so I already anticipated him being all over me.

I was so deep in thought about seeing Devin that I didn't even hear our professor announce the end of class. The sound of chairs moving and papers being shuffled alerted me to the transition, so I quickly got up to leave and head to my dorm. I'd have to get the homework from a classmate later. I only had two and a half hours to get ready, and Lord knows I wanted to look good for my man.

Yes, Devin was mine. Well, loosely. We'd been talking for the past few months, and he'd flown me out to Phoenix a few times. I'd demanded that we take things slowly since he needed to build my trust and show me that he was serious about whatever this was between us. But, we'd definitely reached the point where I didn't want to even think about sharing him with anyone else.  Hell, I didn't want that after our first date back during Thanksgiving...

Four Months Ago

"This is America. Don't catch you slippin up. Don't catch you slippin up. Look what I'm whippin up!"

Devin wasted no time sliding his arms around my waist from behind and boppin with me as I swished my hips left and right to Childish Gambino's new song that he hadn't released yet. Apparently Devin cared nothing about any physical boundaries I might have although I couldn't lie and say I didn't like his arms around me.

Not even halfway through the song, you could hear some girls whispering behind us.

"Oh my fucking gosh, is that Devin Booker?!"

"Bitch, yasss!"

"We've got to get a picture!"

Devin felt me tense up at the sound of their voices of desperation and chuckled.