Valentine's Day 2.0 II➳Steph Curry {R}

Steph Curry gazed into the eyes of his brand-new wife with an unparalleled look of joy. He had one arm under her knees and one arm around her waist as he crossed the threshold of his home. Well, now, their home after the impromptu, yet resplendent wedding ceremony at the San Francisco courthouse a few hours ago. Steph felt such pride during the ceremony because his bride was happy, and that's all he wanted because she deserved the world.

The only witnesses present had been their immediate family and closest friends, not amounting to more than twenty people. Those who truly knew Steph and Teanna inside and out and had been with them through the mountains and valleys of their lives.

Whenever Steph was with Teanna he felt so close to her, and yet, they reached a whole new level of intimacy today when he looked into Teanna's eyes and saw the same feeling of fulfillment that he felt in his heart before they recited the ever-familiar phrase, "I do." When they slipped their wedding rings on each other's fingers, both inscribed in Latin with "amor meus in aeternum," their eternal bond was finally cemented, and Steph could officially call Teanna his.

The butterflies in Teanna's stomach were flitting away while her husband's hands gripped her tightly as he carried her across the threshold in true conventional fashion. He looked into her eyes with such an intensity, and really a hunger, that she was unprepared for. Steph had showered her with compliments all evening and had kept his hand on the small of her back, her thigh, or entwined with hers continuously, but now, when they were alone, she really felt his desperation.

Teanna knew it had taken a lot for Steph to agree to them being celibate after they got engaged and leading up to their wedding, especially since Steph had been rocking her world daily. But she didn't regret how much more intimate they had become when they took sex out of the equation temporarily. Their decision to be celibate during their engagement was even more valuable since she also knew how much Steph wanted to be a father and have children. Teanna smirked in anticipation of what was about to go down in their bedroom because she was just as ready to be a parent as he was.

"What are you smirking about, Mrs. Curry?" Steph asked, amused by the mysterious look his wife possessed.

Teanna beamed with pride at her husband calling her by her new last name for the first time, "Oh nothing much, I just know that you're going for the two-for-one Valentine's Day special this evening."

Steph raised an eyebrow and slowly smiled before asking, "Two-for-one?"

Teanna chuckled, "Oh you know, you got your wife, and now you want to make your baby?"

Steph laughed out loud, showing those big white teeth that Teanna loved so much in his amusement as he climbed the stairs.

"You got that right, Tea, and we can make this baby all night if we need to," he whispered, his voice seeming to lower an octave as he gently placed her on her feet before devouring her lips and beginning to undress her.

Within minutes Steph hovered over his wife, planting soft, appreciative kisses on the smooth, chocolate skin of her jawline and neck. His lips then covered hers in a sweet, passionate kiss that he deepened by sliding his tongue in her mouth and then nibbling on her bottom lip.

Steph's hand found its way in between his wife's legs, teasing her lips that became increasingly wet with each touch to her body. Teanna's breathing was ragged in anticipation of what her husband was going to do, and she didn't have to wait long to find out. Steph slid one finger inside her slowly, so he could watch her reaction to him. He'd waited months for this and didn't want to miss one moan or look of pleasure from his wife. Teanna moaned and bit her lip, her eyes beginning to flutter closed in pleasure until her husband ordered her otherwise.