Falling in Love➳Kevin Durant

But KD making that shot in the video above though?! Greatness, fam, greatness!

Aria was beyond excited to be going to see her favorite team, the Oklahoma City Thunder, play on her birthday. She'd admired her hometown team from afar long enough, and thanks to her best friend, Bea, she wouldn't be admiring them from afar anymore. Bea knew how much Aria loved the Thunder, and Kevin Durant in particular, so she'd been saving up for awhile to be able to surprise her friend with such a gift. And how perfect was it that they were playing the best team in basketball right now, the Golden State Warriors?! This game was guaranteed to be good.

"Jumpman, jumpman, jumpman, them boys up to somethin!" Aria sang along to her music and swung her hips to the beat as she got ready for the game.

She'd decided on a skintight long-sleeved white shirt underneath her new orange OKC Durant jersey and black skinny jeans with black thigh-high boots. She then pulled her hair into a high ponytail that she'd made wavy with her curling iron. Lastly, Aria put on silver hoops before adding a light layering of lip gloss on her lips. By then Bea had called her, letting her know she was outside to pick her up.

"Beeaaa, let's gooo, I'm so excited for this game!!" Aria exclaimed as she hopped in the car with her friend.

"Hey girl, heeey! I wouldn't expect anything less!" Bea answered enthusiastically, pulling out of Aria's driveway and heading to the OKC stadium, "You are slaying with these boots and that high ponytail, girl! The man on the back of your jersey is definitely going to notice you courtside!"

Aria laughed, "Thanks, boo! That would be so amazing if I could even just talk to him for like ten seconds!"

"Yea, I'm going to predict that that conversation is more than ten seconds. Be optimistic, Aria, it's your birthday! The possibilities are endless!" Bea declared, giving her a bright smile.

Aria silently agreed by nodding her head and smiling as her mind drifted off to the possibility of meeting Kevin Durant. Aria wasn't crazy. She knew that catching a NBA player's eye, let alone his interest, was rare, so she didn't want to get too far ahead of herself. She was just fine with her admiration of him from afar. It would be nice to talk to him though...I mean, who wouldn't want to talk to one of the greatest scorers to ever play the game?

"Aria! Snap out of it, we're almost there!" Bea exclaimed, literally snapping her fingers in front of Aria's face.

"Ok, ok sorry, I'm back, I'm back!"

Bea laughed, "You were thinkin about your boo! And that's fine! Did you get your game plan ready?"

"Girl, no! I won't be playing any games tonight! I just want to enjoy one game, and that's the one I'll be watching!"

"Whatever you say, Aria. Money says KD becomes interested."

Aria rolled her eyes and smirked. Her best friend was always thinking positively, and she loved that about her.

After parking and making a quick pit stop to the restroom, Aria and Bea were making their way down to their seats while select players for the Thunder and the Warriors were warming up. They sat down in their seats that were located near the corner of the three point line across from the Thunder's bench.

Aria's heartbeat had already sped up as she got closer and closer to seeing Kevin Durant, not to mention that she could see Serge Ibaka and DJ Augustin currently shooting just ten feet away from her. Bea once again brought her back to reality when she elbowed her.