Never Give Up II➳DeAndre Jordan

Shoutout to all the DJ lovers! He's hooked me lol And I need his hair to go back to how it is in the MM! #DJisbae 😩😍❤️🍫

Bri and DeAndre had a pretty cordial conversation in the car as Bri prepped him about her work situation. He was secretly admiring her passion and drive as she spoke about grad school and what she wanted to do, while she was secretly admiring his listening skills as well as his level of interest in what she was saying. DeAndre didn't even know it, but he was slowly but surely erasing the anger that Bri had built up towards him in their fender bender fiasco.

As soon as they arrived, DeAndre's driver opened the door for Bri, and she surprisingly struggled to get out of the car. Her back and neck were tight, and she could barely move without feeling throbbing pain in both.

"Are you alright, ma'am?"

"I'm not really sure, but let's just ignore it for now," Bri responded, hoping DeAndre didn't hear his driver talking to her.

Bri led DeAndre straight to her boss' office, slightly smirking as she cut off her coworkers from their fandom. They all spent hours during their days watching videos and cutting clips and talking with companies about how to market guys like him, so to see him in the flesh was a welcomed change of pace. And DeAndre just smiled that wonderful smile of his and graciously addressed every person who came up to him even when Bri tried to hurry him along. Bri knew he'd make quite the stir, so she was trying to be as intentional as possible about getting him through the fray.

"Good morning, Bri, or should I say afternoon, why don't y--," Bri's boss, Andrea, started to greet her before laying eyes on the surprise of the day, "What is DeAndre Jordan doing in my office today?!"

Andrea's face lit up as she immediately stood and approached DeAndre to shake his hand. Bri just rolled her eyes and had a seat, knowing that this was exactly how things would go.

"DeAndre, this is my supervisor, Andrea Johnson," Bri introduced, "Andrea, well you already know this guy."

DeAndre chuckled at Bri's seemingly underwhelmed attitude, "Ms. Johnson, so nice to meet you. Glad I could come by for a visit."

"Yes, yes, we're happy to have you! Have a seat and tell me to what I owe this pleasure!" Andrea enthusiastically responded. 

Bri loved how her plan was working perfectly. She hadn't been on the receiving end of Andrea's stinging sass yet, despite her extreme tardiness, so she hoped this DeAndre magic continued.

"Well, I'm here to take full responsibility for Bri being late, ma'am," DeAndre started.

"Oh please, do not call me ma'am! I'm not nearly old enough. Andrea is fine!" Andrea exclaimed, batting her eyelashes and smiling.

My boss betnot call herself flirting right now...Bri thought, rolling her eyes.

DeAndre chuckled before continuing, "Uhh but yea, I was actually being pretty reckless on the road and got into a fender bender with your lovely employee to my left."

"Is that so?! Oh my, are you both okay? What about your vehicles?" Andrea asked, seeming to be genuinely concerned.

"Oh well you know, after much convincing on my part, I got Bri to agree to let me take care of her precious Josephine, so all will be well very soon," DeAndre joked, stealing a glance at Bri and smirking when she rolled her eyes for the umpteenth time.

"You named your car?" Andrea asked

"Ok seriously?! People name their cars all the time!" Bri exclaimed exasperatedly, "And that was not public information, DeAndre!"