Never Give Up III➳DeAndre Jordan {R}

Two Weeks Later

Once DeAndre got Bri to go out with him the first time, they were inseparable. All of his hard work had paid off. Bri was an amazing woman, and their favorite joke was being happy that DeAndre rear-ended her because it led to them meeting. They'd gone bowling, they'd been out to an upscale dinner, and just a couple days ago, DJ took her to DisneyLand.

Bri was overwhelmed with how funny and sweet and adorable he was. She was not someone who opened up quickly, but DJ was moving faster than anyone ever had at breaking down her walls. And as much as he wanted to have her in the bedroom, he did his best to respect her wishes and tried to keep his sexual chocolate at bay, but his self-control was waning. And it really didn't help for him to be watching Bri finish preparing dinner in her kitchen, wearing an apron over her floral sundress that came to mid-thigh and four-inch wedge heels, showcasing those legs of hers that he loved so much.

DeAndre didn't know what he wanted to satisfy first. His hunger for Bri's delicious cooking or his hunger for Bri.

"Are you just going to stand there and stare, or are you going to come over here and give me a kiss, babe?" Bri asked as she stirred the spaghetti sauce at her stove.

She knew DJ had been admiring for too long when he came in, and she was waiting on her hello kiss. Of course DJ didn't hesitate to approach her from behind, sliding his arms around her waist and placing soft kisses on her neck and jawline.

"Is this what you wanted?" DJ asked in his deep voice.

Bri's knees shook. She was not prepared for this, and DJ knew exactly what he was doing. They'd come so close to having sex multiple times, but Bri insisted on getting to know DJ better first. She knew she was ready to get to know him better physically, too, but she also enjoyed making DJ squirm. DJ seemed to be on a mission tonight though.

"DeAndre," she softly moaned, letting her head fall back on his chest as his hands traveled down to the exposed skin of her thighs, "Don't you want to eat first?"

"Don't worry, baby girl, I will," he responded, his hands now quickly travelling up in between her legs as he captured her mouth in a sweet kiss.

Right before DeAndre could go any further, the spaghetti sauce started to burn a little bit, and the smell stopped him and Bri. She immediately broke their kiss and turned the stove off, trying to get her breathing back to normal. DeAndre stepped back and sighed, leaning against the island in the middle of the kitchen and letting his eyes roam up and down Bri's body. He'd never wanted a woman so bad, and no one had ever held out this long against his advances.

Bri finally turned around and took the spaghetti sauce to the table where the noodles, salad, and garlic bread were already laid out. DeAndre watched her every move. No longer wanting spaghetti.

"Are you ready to eat, DJ?" Bri asked, feeling his eyes follow her back and forth across the kitchen.

She was headed for the refrigerator to retrieve the water when DJ apparently had had enough. His large hand grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her to him. She gasped after colliding with his hard chest of muscle and looking up into his eyes filled with lust.

"I'm not really hungry for dinner right now, Bri," he whispered before cupping her face with both hands and crashing his lips on hers.

His tongue slid into her mouth when she gasped in surprise, and Bri felt him smirk as he continued to kiss her like he'd never done it before. Bri moaned as his hands began to roam, quickly finding her ass and squeezing before he swiftly picked her up. Bri brought her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, moaning as they continued the assault on each other's mouths.