Monsters

Chapter 1: Prologue

The man took the woman's sweaty hand in his own. He beamed at his lover that was in all white. She gave him a grin that showed off her pearly whites. He offered her a smirk before saying two words.

"I do." He spoke as he lingered for his soon to be wife say the following words. She blushed slightly as the man recognized that her palms started sweating.

"I do, I really do." She responded. The man crouched down to kiss his bride. She giggled into the kiss. He pulled away as cheers broke out from the crowd.

"I love you, Annabell." He claimed to her. She stared up at the now husband with her delicate brown eyes.

"I love you too, Adam." She declared before they strode down the path hand in hand.

-
The young woman pushed past the crowds to hop inside her ride. Her insides churning with warmth as she couldn't await to inform her spouse about the incredible report. Her brown eyes took one last glance back at the hospital that had made her life complete at the words that escaped the doctor's mouth. The female smirked as she sped past buildings and towards her home.

The brown-haired lady ripped into the lengthy driveway with her black BMW. She had the childish grin glued on her face as she was bracing to bolt out of the machine. The brown-haired woman arrived to a hasty end as she twisted the motor off and hopped out of the car. She hurried to the front door and thrust it open.

"Honey?" She cried throughout the grand house. Her ears twitched when she discovered the noise from the garage. She grinned when she realized who it was. She dashed down the stairs and looked at her husband working on the damaged car. The woman tapped her foot impatiently before finally giving up. Anna cleared her throat and watched her husband roll from underneath the car. She offered him a sweet smile before clapping her hands.

"I have great news." She boasted. Adam raised his eyebrows wondering what could be better than working on his car. He gave her a look for her to continue. She placed her hand on her stomach and gave him a loving look.

"I am pregnant." She squealed. The man dropped the tools from his hand that landed with a loud bang. His face fell as his world stopped. His beautiful wife tilted her head to the side.

"I am going to be a father." He said out loud. She nodded her head and was smiling from ear to ear.

"And I am going to be a mother." She said as she waved her hands in the air.

"And I am going to be a father." He said more to himself than anyone else. She started laughing which was music to the man's ears.

"And I am going to be a mother." She repeated as she spun around in circles. The young woman never felt so much excitement before in her life. Adam looked up and gave her a smile.

"This is great." He said softly. Anna could tell he was happy by the tone of his voice. He stood up and wiped his hands off of the rag that was placed on top of his tool box. Anna waited until his hands were clean before attacking him with a hug. He wrapped his arms around her petit body securely. He lifted her up and spun her around. She squealed lightly and started to giggle lightly. He placed his head in the crook of her neck.

"I love you, Annabell." He whispered.

"I love you too, Adam." She replied in a light whisper.

-
Adam placed the bow on his back securely before marching to find a trio. A trio that involved three vampires. He heard a crunch from behind him. He grabbed the daggers that were in a holster placed on his thighs. He turned his body around to face three pairs of red eyes.