Chapter One

Chloe saw Charlotte lying in the Hospital bed. She turned to the doctor. "Is this some kind of sick joke?" Chloe spat.
"No."
"She shagged my husband and now she gave my kid a kidney."
Max held Chloe close. "Get off me! This is your fault too!"
"How?"
"You shagged her back! You were sleeping with her!" Chloe yelled. Max sighed.
"I said I was sorry."
"Save it."

Max watched as Chloe walked off. He wasn't giving up on their marriage. He loved her. He had loved her for fifteen years. Max went after her. He caught up with her and pulled her into an office. "What?" Chloe spat.
"This wasn't my choice! I didn't know!" Max yelled. He began pacing the office. "Charlotte was the only one out of every single one of us who saved Scarlett. She didn't want to be alive anymore. If she had have died then the organs would have been given to Scarlett anyway!"
"Max calm down," Chloe said.
Max had tears running down his face. "If you want to blame anyone, blame me. But don't you dare blame Charlotte after she saved our baby girl!"
Chloe felt bad. She started to cry and hugged Max. Max held her back.

Tom walked slowly over to Charlotte. Charlotte was asleep. He saw the red mark on her neck.
"It's going to be okay baby. I love you," Tom said. He started to cry as he held her close.

*Two months later*
Max woke up beside Chloe. Chloe was still cuddled into him. The door opened and Scarlett climbed on the bed. The kidney saved her from cancer.
"Morning daddy."
"Shh, Mummy is sleeping."
Scarlett giggled. "Can we go to disneyland?" Scarlett asked. Max smiled.
"If you're good."
Scarlett climbed under the duvet. "Why is mummy naked?" Scarlett asked.

Aubree had been texting Richard. She had spent most of last night with him and he was great with her. Emily climbed into her bed. "Morning Bee."
"Emmy."
Emily cuddled into her eldest sister. "Love you."
"Love you too."

Scarlett noticed Max didn't answer her question. "Why is mummy naked daddy? You're naked too!" Scarlett yelled.
Chloe woke up and felt Scarlett between her and Max.
"Mummy you're naked and so is daddy!" Scarlett screamed. Chloe laughed.
"We sleep that way," Chloe said. She held Scarlett close.

Tom was struggling with Charlotte. She rarely spoke now and was still distant. He tried to make it up to her but she just said thank you and that was it. He woke up and saw Charlotte asleep. She did that a lot lately. It was part of her depression.

Taitlyn was texting Mike. Her and Aubree were in love with Mike and Richard. Taitlyn knew she was pregnant with Mike. She was scared to tell her mum because of her depression and she didn't want to tell her dad either.
"Coco - can I come over later. I need to talk. I'm scared - Txx"
Taitlyn was shaking as she waited on a reply.
"Of course chicken. Try to bring your family - especially mummy. She needs to get out to get better - Cocoxx"
Taitlyn sighed. She didn't know if she could manage to bring her mummy.

Tom woke Charlotte up. They cuddled together and Charlotte spoke to him. "I love you."
"I love you too."
Tom and Charlotte kissed passionately. "I'm glad you're better."
"I'm not better yet."
"You'll get there."

Scarlett had ran into Aubree's bedroom. Chloe looked at Max. "Morning."
"Morning baby."
Chloe pulled Max on top of her. "Are you sure?" Max asked Chloe. Chloe nodded and kissed him.

Taitlyn went downstairs with her siblings. She was terrified of anyone finding out. She didn't know if she even wanted the baby. Mike had gone back to the army a week ago. She couldn't even tell him.

Finally, Taitlyn managed to get her family out to Chloe's house. Aubree let them in. Max and Chloe came downstairs.
"Taitlyn sweetie, let's go to the kitchen to make some lunch," Chloe said. Aubree squeezed Taitlyn's hand before she went to the kitchen. Aubree knew that Taitlyn was pregnant.

Charlotte looked at Max and gripped Tom's arm.
"It's okay sweetie," Tom said.
"I love you," Charlotte said to him.
"I know," Tom said. Charlotte started to cry. Max felt bad.

Scarlett ran in. Both Charlotte and Scarlett only had one kidney now. They were both Charlotte's. Scarlett waved at Charlotte. Charlotte didn't do anything.
"Charlotte?" Aubree asked. Charlotte walked out of the house. Tom went after her. Aubree felt bad for the things she said about Charlotte. She looked at Max. Max took her outside to see Charlotte. "Charlotte I'm sorry for what I said," Aubree said. Charlotte turned to her.
"It's fine."
Aubree was getting agitated. "Look! I'm sorry for how I treated you but you ruined my family! You were shagging my dad!"
"Calm down."
"I am calm."
Max held Aubree's hand. "I'm sorry Charlotte."

Aubree walked back inside. Max looked at Charlotte. "She's trying!"
"I know."
Max sighed. "What we did ruined our families but now we have to make things better," Max said. Charlotte agreed.

Chloe had been told about Taitlyn's pregnancy. She didn't want to believe it though. After hearing Taitlyn tell her, Chloe knew that everything had deffinetley changed and she didn't know weather the changes would be good. She didn't know if she and Max could handle anymore pressure on their marriage. One thing she did know was that she didn't want to lose him.