Chapter Fourteen

Aubree woke and saw Mark asleep on her floor. He was topless and wearing pyjama bottoms. She smiled and went over to him. He had a tattoo on each bicep.
"Morning," Aubree said. Mark woke with a groan and smiled when he saw Aubree.
"Morning. Ready to go home?" Mark asked.
"Ready to move?"
They both smiled at each other. Aubree began to cook breakfast as Mark packed up his stuff in boxes.

Aubree put out the breakfast and began to wash up as Mark came in.
"Almost all packed. I've called a delivery mover as well. I'm glad I bought the house a while back," Mark said. Aubree smiled and hugged him. They were both still in their pyjamas. Mark hugged her back.
"I spoke to your Mum. She's been missing you."
"My mum?"
Mark nodded. "Yeah. I'm sorry, I had to tell her that you were staying with an officer who's twenty-six."

Max woke to hearing a smash downstairs. Without remembering he was naked, he shot up out of bed and ran downstairs. He saw Chloe smashing picture frames. "Chloe?"
"I'm destroying every picture of Chlo and I!"
"Why?" Max asked.
Chloe didn't realise he was naked as she had her back to him. "She ruined our friendship when her kid started bullying Isla!"
Chloe turned to him. "Why are you naked?"
"I heard smashing. I didn't have time to get changed," Max said. He held Chloe close. "Chloe, our baby is coming home. We need to be happy for once."
Chloe smiled and nodded in agreement. They went back upstairs.

Mark and Aubree ate breakfast, washed the dishes, packed them up and then put them into the delivery van. Most of Mark's stuff was packed up. Aubree and Mark packed the last pieces as the movers took Mark's furniture in another lorry.
"I can't wait for this. It's like starting over again," Aubree said. Mark smiled as she strapped herself in. He had put his clothes and valuables in suitcases. They were in the back seat and boot along with Aubree's stuff.
"Ready?"
Aubree nodded. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be. I just don't want to see Sophia."
Mark took her hand. "You don't have to see her. Everything will work out fine."

They were driving back to Rochdale. Aubree got a text from Richard -
"Come home Bee babe. I miss you - Rx"

Aubree had paled. Mark noticed. "What's wrong?"
"R-Richard. He's waiting for me."
Mark looked at Aubree. "Tell me all about Richard and everything he did."

Chloe got the house cleaned up. Max fed Madison. "Something has changed with Bee. She won't be the same," Chloe mumbled.
"Whatever has happened, we'll love her still," Max said. Chloe smiled and nodded. She kissed him.

Aubree told Mark everything. Mark pulled over and called the police in Rochdale. Aubree smiled at how much Mark was protecting her. She was falling in love with him.

When Mark finished on the phone, he set the phone down.
"All done. He won't be waiting for you. They're going out to find him and arrest him," Mark said.
"Thank you," Aubree told him. She kissed him. He kissed back and they pulled apart. Aubree grinned widely. Mark chuckled. They held hands as they drove on.
"My Mum will love you but my dad might try and freak you out with his glare. Mum can talk him down."
"Right. Your mum sounds amazing."
"She is. She had me a few weeks after her sixteenth birthday. My dad was her executive head," Aubree told him.

Chloe told Charlotte that Aubree was coming back. Charlotte was coming over as soon as the kids had woken up.

Max came in carrying Madison. Madison was five months old and she was smiling now. "Madi, Bee is coming home!"
Madison gave a toothless grin and Max put her in the bouncer. Chloe kissed him passionately just as the door knocked.

They knew it was Charlotte and Tom. They opened the door and it was them. They came in. Taitlyn and Mike turned up with Luke. Tom has recently forgiven Taitlyn and Mike - especially after what happened with Aubree. He didn't want to lose Taitlyn.

Tom took Luke and Luke grinned at Tom before falling asleep. Taitlyn smiled at them.

Aubree and Mark pulled up at his house. It was only across the road and four houses up from Chloe and Max's. The delivery men moved all the stuff in and placed it in the rooms. Mark took his luggage in and placed it in the living room along with all the boxes.

Mark paid the delivery men and locked up the door. He smiled at Aubree. Mark got her luggage out of the car. He carried it, even though it was pink. He locked his car and took Aubree's hand as she walked them to her house
Chloe was cuddled up with Max on the sofa. She had Taitlyn and Isla cuddled into her other side. Charlotte was making sandwiches for everyone as she knew Chloe wouldn't be up for making food.

Scarlett came toddling in. "I not happy!"
"Why?"
Scarlett huffed. "I found Madi bottle lids in Mummy's bed. I tried putting it on my cuppy but nothing came out!"
Chloe smiled. Max lifted Scarlett up and set her on his lap. Max and Chloe both knew it was a condom she tried to put on her beaker. Scarlett smiled at Chloe and kissed her nose.
"Cheeky," Chloe said. Scarlett giggled and smiled at Max.

Aubree and Mark approached the door.
"Ready?" Mark asked. Aubree smiled and nodded. She kissed Mark one last time before he rang the doorbell.
Chloe answered the door and she saw her baby girl standing there. "Hi mummy," Aubree mumbled.
"Come here you!"
Aubree was pulled into her Mum's arms. She broke down crying. "I'm so sorry I ran away mummy. I'm so sorry."
"Shh."

Chloe took Aubree and Mark inside. Aubree got scared. "I-I don't want to see anyone. Please."
"Sweetie, they're all here for you. Everyone here loves you. Richard is here too."
Aubree felt scared. "H-He shouldn't be here mummy. He made me have sex with strange men before I left," Aubree sobbed. They didn't know that Max heard everything.
Max ran for Richard and punched him. Mark ran in with his police belt on. He arrested Richard and the police arrived. They took him.

Aubree smiled at Mark. Max looked at him.
"Who are you?" Max asked.
"I'm Mark. Twenty-six. I'm the police officer who saved your daughter," he said. Max hugged Mark and tried not to cry.
"Thank you," Max whispered.

Taitlyn went over to Aubree and hugged her.
"Don't ever leave me again Bee," Taitlyn said. Aubree giggled.
"I won't. Not now," Aubree said. She looked at Mark and smiled. Chloe and Taitlyn both noticed.
"Bee, come and help me with drinks," Chloe said.

Aubree went into the kitchen with Taitlyn. She left Mark alone with Max, Tom and her sisters. "What's wrong?" Aubree asked.
"What's going on?"
Aubree blushed. "I-I don't know what you're talking about," she mumbled.
Chloe rolled her eyes. "Yeah right Bee, I know when something is going on. I'm your Mum remember."

Tom and Max were staring at Mark. Scarlett sat next to him. "You bing Bee home?"
"Y-Yeah."
Scarlett giggled. She looked at Max and Tom. "Be nice orons!"
Mark chuckled. Charlotte smiled at them.
"I'm going to help in the kitchen," Charlotte said. She left them. Luke woke up and Mike held him. Luke saw Mark and smiled. He clapped his hands.

Charlotte went into the kitchen.
"It's a glaring contest in there," Charlotte mumbled. Chloe rolled her eyes.
"I really like him mummy," Aubree admitted. Chloe smiled.
"He's moved here?"
"To keep an eye on me," Aubree said. Taitlyn and Charlotte both let out an 'aw'.
Aubree grinned. She hid her head on Chloe's shoulder. "Don't embarass me and don't tell daddy. He'll kill me and lock me up."
"Won't tell anyone sweetie."
"Thanks."

Scarlett went over to her toy box. She took out her toy hammer and smacked it off Max's knee. "Stop taring at him! He save Bee!" She yelled. She did the same to Tom. "And you!"
"Don't do that or I'll have to arrest you," Mark said.
Scarlett looked at Mark. She hit him with her hammer too.
Mark lifted her up and tickled her stomach. She giggled loudly. Max smiled.
"S-She had cancer," Max admitted. Mark looked up.
"I'm so sorry. Is she okay now?"
"Yeah. Charlotte - Tom's wife - gave her a kidney and saved her life," Max explained. Mark smiled.

Taitlyn and Aubree cuddled as Chloe and Charlotte went back into the living room.
"How's things with you and Mike?" Aubree asked. Taitlyn showed Aubree the engagement ring. "Serious?"
"Yeah. Dad freaked but eventually calmed down," Taitlyn said. Aubree smiled and kissed Taitlyn. Taitlyn kissed back and pulled away.
"I missed you Bee," she said. Aubree cuddled into her. "Tell me what happened."
Aubree shook her head. "I-I can't. Its too painful," she mumbled. She didn't want to tell anyone.
"Please Bee. It will help me," Taitlyn said.
"I can't. Please don't make me."

Chloe and Max were cuddling. "Where's Aubree?" Max asked.
"She's with Taitlyn babe."
Max nodded and he started kissing Chloe's neck. Aubree had came in to get her phone from Mark. "No, don't do that. There's people here!"
Max pulled his mouth away from her neck. "Aubree, you've seen daddy and I do much worse," Chloe said.
"Shush up! Please."
Chloe was shocked. Mark took Aubree out.

They sat in the back garden together.
"I'm scared to tell them," Aubree said.
"I know, but they need to know. They can help you that way," Mark said.
"Will you be there with me while I tell them?"
Mark nodded and kissed Aubree's cheek.
"Of course I will Bee," he said. Aubree nodded. She wanted to tell Taitlyn and Mike first, then tell Tom, Charlotte and her parents later.
Taitlyn and Mark came out. "I-I want to tell you what happened," Aubree said.
Taitlyn gripped Mike's hand. Aubree began crying and she looked at Taitlyn. "I left when Sophia started on me. I went to London but didn't know where to go after that. I met this girl. I think her name was Jade. She gave me a place to stay. I offered to do some jobs for her to pay her. That changed, her boyfriend - Neil, started forcing me into sex with strange men for money. I didn't want to do it. They made me. I took so many morning after pills."
Taitlyn felt her heart breaking. "Bee, I'm so sory."
"The police did a raid and Mark took me out. He saved me," Aubree said. Mark kissed Aubree's tears away. Taitlyn wiped her tears away and held Aubree.
"Things are gonna change now Bee. I promise," Taitlyn said. Aubree smiled and kissed Taitlyn's cheek.

Taitlyn and Mike made dinner. The kids were in the playroom beside the kitchen so Mike and Taitlyn could keep watch on them. Aubree and Mark went into the living room. Aubree wanted to tell her parents now.
Chloe and Max were talking on the sofa. Charlotte and Tom were playing with Madison. They were planning on adopting a baby soon. Charlotte had been broody.

Aubree came in. "C-Can I talk to you?"
"Course sweetie. Come here," Chloe said. She sat Aubree in between them. Mark sat with Tom and Charlotte. "What's this about?"
"I-I want to tell you what happened while I was gone."
Chloe didn't know if she wanted to know. "Go on baby."
"I went to London but didn't know where to go after that. I met this girl. I think her name was Jade. She gave me a place to stay. I offered to do some jobs for her to pay her. That changed, her boyfriend - Neil, started forcing me into sex with strange men for money. I didn't want to do it. They made me. I took so many morning after pills."
Chloe was in floods of tears. Charlotte was too. Max showed no emotion. He stood up and pushed Aubree away.
Mark grabbed Max and dragged him out. He pushed him outside and punched him.

Aubree cried as Chloe helped her up off the floor.
"Daddy hates me! I hate myself for what I did!" Aubree screamed. Tom went to talk some sense into Max knowing that Chlo had been through something almost the same as Aubree.

Charlotte and Chloe held Aubree.
"It's gonna be okay baby. I promise," Chloe said. Aubree held Chloe tightly.
"Daddy hates me," Aubree sobbed. She didn't want to tell anyone what she had been through. "I-I should just go again!"
"No honey."
Chloe went out to see Max. She saw he had a black eye. "You deserve that. Bee wants to run away again."

Charlotte held Aubree close. "It's going to be okay Bee."
"No its not! Nothing is ever going to be the same again!"

Chloe told Mark to go and sit with Aubree. She dragged Max over to the car and pinned him against it. "Bee needs her daddy! She's been through a lot of crap recently! She wants to know that she's loved!"
"She shouldn't have slept with Sophia's boyfriend! She shouldn't have ran away!"
"She did it because she thought everyone hated her! Now she thinks the same because you pushed her on to the floor and stormed out!" Chloe yelled. Max felt awful.

Taitlyn and Mike kissed each other.
"When do we tell Tom you're pregnant?" Mike asked.
"After the wedding on Saturday," Taitlyn said. Mike nodded. "Bee is my bridesmaid."
Mike nodded. "Might help her get through all this."
"Hopefully."

Aubree was cuddled up with Charlotte still. She remembered how she often fell asleep on Charlotte when she was a baby. "Why does my dad hate me?"
"He doesn't honey."
Aubree wiped her tears away. "Daddy hates me Charlotte. He doesn't want me anymore," She sobbed.
"Don't think like that Aubree. He doesn't," Tom said.

Aubree suddenly got angry. She stood up and began trashing the living room. "Everyone hates me!" She screamed. She smashed all photo frames and she threw everything everywhere.
"Get Chloe and Max!" Tom yelled. He and Charlotte needed to get out of there before Aubree hurt them.

Chloe ran in with Max. "Aubree!"
"I'm a worthless slag!" Aubree yelled. She got a knife from the kitchen and dragged it down her arm. The blood oozed out. "This is what worthless girls do!"
Mark ran to Aubree to stop her. Mark accidentally got stabbed. Aubree couldn't believe what she did until Mark fell to the ground. Chloe called an ambulance. Taitlyn took Aubree out.

Mark was struggling to stay conscious. Max was trying to stop the blood.
"Come on man, you've got to stay awake," Max said. Mark nodded slightly.

The paramedics arrived. They noticed Mark was wearing his bullet proof vest. He was getting tired because of the shock. He was losing blood but that was only from the tip of the knife.
"He's going to be okay," they told Aubree.
Aubree sobbed into her mum. Chloe held her close as the paramedics bandaged Aubree's arm. "Shh, I got you Bee. I got you honey and I won't let you go," Chloe said.

Charlotte and Tom had offered to take the kids to theirs. Everyone left. Max walked into his and Chloe's bedroom. He saw his wife and daughter sleeping peacefully. He undressed and climbed into bed next to Chloe and wrapped his arm around her. He needed to help his daughter get better.