Chapter Twelve

Aubree had shut herself off from everyone since her abortion. She felt ashamed for what she had done. She thought Richard didn't want her anymore.

Chloe and Max had been much more intimate. Max loved Chloe and nothing would change that. Kim had been charged with attempted murder.

That morning, Chloe woke and she felt Max kissing her neck. "Mm, morning," Chloe mumbled.
"Good morning gorgeous," Max said. He soon attatched his lips to Chloe's neck again. "Fancy going at it? We have three hours before we have to be at school," he whispered as he ran his hands up and down her body.
They heard Aubree crying. Chloe got up and went to Aubree. Max followed.
"Babes are you okay?" Chloe asked.
"No. Richard hates me!" Aubree sobbed. Max got his clothes on and ran to the car. He was going to see Richard.

Max arrived at the house. He rang the doorbell and Richard answered. He looked frantic.
"Can we talk?" Max asked. He walked inside. Richard closed the front door.
"Sure Max. Maybe you can help me find my phone," Richard told Max.
"That's why you've not spoken to Aubree?"
Richard nodded. "Yeah."
Max sighed. "She thinks you hate her."
"No."

Chloe cuddled with Aubree in bed. "M-Mum, I slept with someone other than Richard."
"Who?"
"S-Sophia's boyfriend."
"Wow," Chloe mumbled.
"I feel awful. I was hurting," Aubree sobbed. Chloe held her tightly.

Taitlyn woke up and sighed. She wanted to know Aubree was okay. She blamed herself for it.
"You okay babe?" Mike asked.
"No," Taitlyn admitted
Mike sighed. "Don't blame yourself for Bee."
"I do though Mike. She's hurting so badly," Taitlyn mumbled.
"It'll be fine."

Max came back. "I've spoken to Richard. He's lost his phone," Max rambled. He noticed Aubree crying. "What's happened?"
"Its nothing baby. I'll explain later," Chloe said.
Max sighed. "Or you could tell me now."
"Mummy, don't. Please."
"Tell me!" Max yelled. He hated people keeping secrets.
"Aubree had sex with Sophia's boyfriend," Chloe said. Max was shocked.

Taitlyn went into the shower and sat at the bottom of it. She cried. Aubree was the person she first had sex with. The person she was first in love with. She wanted to make sure that Aubree was okay. Part of her still had some feelings for Aubree. She was confused and felt alone.
Taitlyn vowed to help Aubree get through this. She didn't want Aubree feeling down and depressed. "I'll help you Bee. I promise."

Chloe and Max arrived at school with their kids. Aubree walked off. "You could have said something to make her feel better," Chloe said.
"What? What could I have said, Chloe?" Max asked.
"Told her she would be fine!"

Aubree stood with her friends. Taitlyn came over to her. "Hey Bee."
"Hiya."

Chloe and Max were talking in the office. Charlotte and Tom were there "Madison smirked at me earlier. She was the spitting image of Max," Chloe said.
Tom and Charlotte smirked.
"That's just awful isn't it?" Tom joked. Chloe stuck her tongue out at him.

Aubree sat in class. Taitlyn sat beside her and cuddled into her.
"I love you Bee," Taitlyn said.
"Love you too Tails," she said.
Sophia stormed in. "Here she is! Little miss Slag Aubree-Leigh!"
"What?"
Sophia scoffed and she ragged Aubree up. "Shagging my boyfriend?!" She yelled. She slapped Aubree. Aubree hit her back.

Chloe and Max were in the office still. Taitlyn ran in. "Aubree and Sophia are fighting!"
Max took off and Chloe went after him with Taitlyn.

Max ran into the classroom and seperated them. "Leave Aubree and NEVER come back! You little slag!" Sophia spat
Aubree shoved Max away from her and ran off. Taitlyn tried to run after her and fell down the stairs.
"Tails!" Chloe yelled. She ran to her and helped her up.

Aubree got home and packed her bags. She wrote a letter to her parents and her family. She left a note for Taitlyn too as well as Richard. She got out and climbed on a bus. She left.

Taitlyn stood up and ran to Max's car in pain. Max carried her to the car to help her.
"W-We need to stop Aubree."
Max sped to the house. They went in and checked Aubree's bedroom. Max checked her wardrobe. "She's gone."

Chloe hung up. "Coco?"
"B-Bee has gone."
Charlotte held her close. "Shh."

Max took Taitlyn back to Mike. He drove home.

Chloe came back. "Tell me you were joking and that my baby girl is still here."
"She's not babe."
Chloe broke down crying. "Max, please. Its a joke you and Bee are having on me," she mumbled.
Chloe was in hysterics. Max rocked her gently. Taitlyn and Mike were keeping the Tyler kids.

Mike held Taitlyn. She couldn't stop crying.
"I want Bee back!" Taitlyn screamed. She started to throw things. She dropped something with glass in it. She cut her hand and blood poured out. Mike ran to her with a towel. He took her out.

Chloe and Max tried to contact Aubree. They contacted the police. They were going to look for her.
Chloe got her phone and dialled everyone she could think of. "I could kill Chlo. She's let her kid run wild!"
"Calm down," Max said while driving.
"Max, in case you hadn't noticed, our baby girl has gone missing!"

Aubree was in London. She didn't know what she was going to do. "Are you lost?" A girl asked.
"I'm exactly where I should be. The streets," she mumbled.
"Come and stay with me."

Chloe had fallen asleep so Max went to go home. Just as they pulled up, Chloe woke. "Bee?"
"We didn't find her baby."
Chloe started to cry again. Max held her tightly and carried her inside.

Aubree smiled as she was let into the flat.
"This is amazing," Aubree said.
"Thanks. I'm guessing you'll need a job? I have one. You could come and help me," she said. Aubree smiled and nodded.
"Sure. I've got to pay you back for helping me."

Taitlyn went downstairs when Mike fell asleep. She got all the beer in the house and drank it. She wanted everything to stop. She wanted it back to the way it used to be.

Chloe had fallen asleep on the sofa with Aubree's baby blanket.

Max looked at his wife and saw the tears. He got the sofa blanket and put it over her. He sat watching her sleep and fell asleep not long after. Both of them wishing that their baby girl would come back.

*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N - I'm basing the next few chapters on Aubree.
This storyline is based on the series 3 one where Chlo ran away. Sophia is Chlo's daughter [Dorm1]

Tell me what you thought in the comments. I love all my followers💞

Stay Strong💖💞💜