Chapter Thirteen

Aubree had been missing for over a week now. Chloe wasn't giving up on finding her. She didn't want to lose her baby girl. Max had been out searching everynight after school.

That day, Chloe woke in Aubree's bed. Max came in. "Come on babe, we've got to get ready."
"She didn't come home in the night did she?"
"No."

Chloe got ready for work. She looked at Isla and saw bruises on her wrists and cuts. "Isla? Tell me you've not harmed yourself."
"I want my sister back!" Isla yelled. She was the closest to Aubree.
Chloe held Isla close. They both cried. Max came in.
"Come on girls," Max said gently.

Everyone arrived at school. Taitlyn ran to them with a sleeping Luke.
"Did she come home?" Taitlyn asked.
"No sweetie," Max said. Taitlyn began crying. Mike took Luke from her. She hugged Chloe.

The police came in while Chloe was talking to Taitlyn.
"We've found a body," they said.

Aubree woke and felt sick thinking about what had happened. She had been used for sex. Money was thrown at her as the guy got up. He left. Aubree grabbed the morning after pill and took it quickly.

Aubree hated what was happening to her. She wanted to be at home with her parents and her sisters. "I'm sorry mummy."

Chloe was unable to speak. She didn't believe it. "No, its not my baby girl! You're lying!" She screamed.
Max came in. "Chloe?"
"T-They've found a body that matches Bee's description."
Max turned to them. "Is it her?"
"We don't know."
Max scoffed. "Go and find some damn proof its my daughter," he spat. He held Chloe close. The police didn't move. "You're still here?!"

The police left to get the pictures from the car. Chloe was in hysterics. Taitlyn sat in silence with tears streaming down her face. She started to kick off and throw Max's stuff about in the office. Max went over to her along with Chloe. Chloe and Taitlyn broke down. Max knew he had to be strong for everyone.

The police came in with the picture. The three of them looked at them.
"Is that or is that not Aubree-Leigh Tyler?" one officer asked.

Aubree got up and grabbed her stuff. She was going to escape. Someone came in looking for sex. Aubree was scared. He took off his bottom half. Aubree began to cry hysterically. Suddenly, the police raided the place Aubree was in. An officer arrested the man and one stayed with Aubree. She cried into him.
"How old are you sweetie?"
"E-Eighteen," Aubree lied. She wouldn't tell them her real name or age.
"What's your name?"
"R-Rose."

Max looked at the pictures. "No, that's not our daughter."
"Okay."
Chloe broke down crying. "She's still alive!"

Suddenly, Chlo came into the office. "Oh look, the home wrecking family!"
"Get stuffed Chlo! Your kid is the reason my daughter has gone missing!"
Chlo didn't know. "What?"
"Aubree has gone missing!" Chloe yelled.
"Your daughter had an argument with Aubree-Leigh Tyler before she went missing. We need to interview you and your daughter," the officer said. They took Chlo away.

Aubree was taken to the police station to be kept safe. They brought all her stuff. Aubree stayed with the officer.
"We can't find you on the system. You've given us a fake name sweetheart. Tell us your real name. You won't get in trouble," the man said.
"I-I ran away," Aubree admitted. The man grabbed the missing peoples file. He went through it and found on in Rochdale.
"Are you Aubree-Leigh Tyler honey?" he asked. Aubree nodded and started to cry. He held her.
"Your parents are missing you."
Aubree shook her head. "They're not. I'm a disappointment," she mumbled.
"You're not. I've seen your Mum, she's missing you so much and your dad."

Taitlyn had fallen asleep on Chloe. Charlotte came in with Tom. "Why the hell was Chlo taken by the police?" He yelled.
"Her daughter is why!" Chloe yelled back.
Tom scoffed. "Aubree wrecked Sophia's relationship!"