Chapter Fifty

As a way to try and not to self harm, Chloe had started going to a gym. She knew it was silly but it was an outlet and a way to take her negativity out on something other than her body.

That morning, Chloe woke and saw Max sitting up in bed. "Max."
"What?"
"I need you," Chloe said.
"Why?"
Chloe grinned. "Well, I don't know about you but these knickers are slightly irritating," she said.
Max grinned. "are they now?" Chloe nodded. She felt Max's fingers snake inside them. She bit her lip and moaned gently as he pleasured her.

Aubree woke up and seen Tom. She grinned. Tom was fast asleep.
"Baby, wake up," Aubree said. Tom snores gently. Aubree whispered in his ear. "I'm feeling the need for sex."
Tom immediately woke up. Aubree giggled and straddled him. Tom held her hips.
"You're so gorgeous," Tom said. Aubree blushed. Tom ran his hands over every area of her perfect slightly tanned body.
"I love you," Aubree mumbled.
"Love you too gorgeous."

Chloe got ready for the gym. "I'll meet you at school?" Chloe asked.
"Sure. What time?"
Chloe smiled. "I'll be there at 8am. Make sure you got my coffee fix," she joked.
Max smirked and he sat Chloe on the sink in the bathroom and stood between her legs. "Coffee?"
"Yeah. It's an addicting substance. Almost as addicting as something that's poking me," Chloe teased.
"Want to see it?" Max asked. Chloe smirked.
"Not now," she teased. Max was shocked. She kissed him and left.

Chloe got to the gym and warned up. She turned around and seen a guy on the treadmill where she was warming up. He was gorgeous. She bit her lip. He smiled at her in the mirror and continued running.

Max went to work. He saw Rebecca. "Morning Max."
"Miss Nelson."
Rebecca smirked and grabbed Max's crotch. Max knew it was wrong. But Rebecca gave him a thrill.

Chloe was working out hard. "Nice tattoos."
"Thanks," Chloe said. She looked at him. "You've been checking me out. I've seen you."
The guy smirked. "I'm Ryan."
"Chloe."
Ryan and Chloe shook hands. She smiled. She liked him. She knew it was wrong. She couldn't help herself.

Max and Rebecca were having sex in his office. Max was loving it but he knew it wasn't the same without Chloe.

Chloe couldn't find her towel. Ryan handed her his one. She could see his crotch clearly in his shorts.
"Big," Chloe mumbled.
"Mmm?" Ryan asked. He didn't hear her. He took out his earphones.
"Big towel. Mine's only a small one," Chloe said. Ryan smiled. They both wanted each other. They went into the changing room together and made out.
Ryan held Chloe against the lockers. He could see she was married. So was he. He didn't care though. He wanted Chloe. "Come to my car. White range rover," Ryan said.
"There's two. I got the same car," Chloe mumbled.

Rebecca left the office just as Charlotte walked in. "Who's that slag?" Charlotte asked.
"Eddie's replacment until I find someone more permanent. What can I do for you?" Max asked.
"Where's Chloe?"
"Gym," Max said. Charlotte could smell sex in the room. She slapped Max and tried to walk out. But Max grabbed her arm.
"Let me go!" Charlotte said. Max began to grind up against her. Charlotte didn't want it. But that didn't stop Max.

Chloe and Ryan were having sex in his Land Rover. She moaned loudly. It was great but it wasn't like Max. She didn't want him to stop.

Charlotte kneed Max in the bare crotch. He groaned in pain. He fell to the ground in pain. Charlotte walked out. She cried in the staff room alone.
Ryan kissed Chloe's neck. "You're so beautiful."
"Thanks," Chloe moaned. She knew Ryan had a condom on. "You're so good."
"Yeah."

Charlotte went to see Max. "Luckily for you, I care for Chloe so I won't tell her you shagged some wanna be but you better hope that she doesn't find out," Charlotte spat.
"I'm sorry for what I did."
"You better be."