Chapter Thirty-Seven

Max was fuming. "Where is Isla?!" He asked.
"I-I don't know. I only read the text," Chloe said. She knew she needed to calm Max down before he lost it. "Baby, calm down."
"Chloe! She's thirteen! She shouldn't be having sex!"
"I know! But calm down. If you over react then Isla will freak out and I don't know if you've noticed but Aubree hated you when you went mad at her," Chloe said in an attempt to reason with him.

Max stormed out the room he shared with Chloe. He went to Aubree and Isla's room. "Open the door!" He yelled
"Not till you calm down," Aubree screamed.
"Aubree-Leigh open this damn door now!"

Chloe had gotten to the room. "Max, calm down. You're scaring her!" Chloe yelled.
"She's thirteen and having sex!"
"So bloody what?!"
Max glared. "You would condone it wouldn't you," he spat.
"Get stuffed!"

Taitlyn heard the commotion. She held the teacher's hoodie close to her.
"What's wrong?" Taitlyn asked.
Max glared and spotted the hoodie.
"That's not yours! Who have you being having sex with?" Max spat. Taitlyn got scared. Taitlyn punched Max and he fell to the ground. He was unconscious.

Chloe looked over at Taitlyn  in shock.
"Tails what have you been up to?" Chloe asked. Taitlyn walked off. She broke down in her room. She broke her wrist punching Max.

Chloe seen the door open. Isla was standing at the door.
"Sweetheart come here," Chloe said. Isla cried and ran to her mum. Chloe held her tightly.

Max woke up. He was done with Taitlyn. She wasn't allowed at his house anymore. He went to find Chloe. "What the hell?!"
Chloe glared. She looked at Isla. "Go find Aubree."

Max looked at Chloe. "That kid is not coming my house again," he spat.
"Shut up!"
Max grabbed Chloe round the throat. "Don't ever tell me to shut up," he spat.
"Get off me!" She yelled.
Max let her go and she walked out. "I'm going home. I don't give a crap what you do anymore," she spat at him.
Chloe got the kids and Taitlyn.
"Right let's go," Chloe said. Mike ran to Chloe.
"Chloe, Taitlyn can't go back yet. She's broke her wrist," Mike said.

Max walked over to them.
"Take her back. She doesn't deserve to get it helped!" Max spat. He had a black eye.
"Why can't you just leave me alone?" Taitlyn sobbed.
"Because you're a bitch!" Max spat. Mike was shocked.
"Don't you dare call her that."
"You're only with her cause you knocked her up!"
Chloe had enough. "Max! Just get lost. You had to ruin it didn't you? Well until you apologise for what you did then I'm staying in a Hotel."
"Chloe."
"No! Don't think you can 'Chloe' me. I'm sick of it. I'm pregnant with your baby and I'm getting nothing but bloody stress!"

*Three Weeks Later*
Chloe sat in the Hotel Room. She missed Max so much but wouldn't tell him that. She got ready for work and did her make up. She hadn't seen Max in three weeks. Chloe had recently put extensions in her hair to try and make herself feel better.
She arrived at school and seen Taitlyn with her hand in plaster cast. Mike held her other hand.

Taitlyn went on in. Mike went over to Chloe.
"Hey you," Mike said. Chloe smiled.
"How's Taitlyn?" Chloe asked.
"Recovering. I'm more concerned about you."

Chloe and Mike sat in Chloe's classroom alone. Chloe told Mike everything. "Look, Max is a pig. He's been getting drunk and taking random women back to the house."
Chloe felt her heart shattering. She stood and went to the office.

Max was recovering from hangover. Chloe barged in. "Do you have to bang?" He complained. He looked up at Chloe and smirked. "Don't you look lovely?"
"Who the hell are these girls you've been shagging?" She spat.
"What? I haven't slept with anyone. I've been getting drunk. In the house. Alone."
Chloe was confused. "Really?"
"Yes. I wouldn't cheat. Not when you're looking sexy like that."
Chloe walked out. She bumped into Mike. He kissed her. Chloe pushed him away and slapped him. She stormed out.

Chloe cried in her classroom. She couldn't believe what was happening to her.

Taitlyn had seen everything happen. She walked up to Mike.
"We're over!" Taitlyn spat. She walked out to find Chloe.
Chloe locked her classroom door and sat down on the floor. She wanted to be alone. She got her phone and text Max -
'Come to my classroom. Please - Cxx'

After she sent the text, she waited for Max.

Aubree was sitting with Mark in his car. "Your muscles are just sexy."
"Yeah baby."
Aubree grinned and kissed him. "I bloody love you."
"Love you too."

Max went to the classroom. Chloe let him in but locked the door. "I need to show you all the red lace underneath this dress," she teased.
Max smirked and kissed her. Chloe kissed him back. Max took off the dress and Chloe stood back to let him see her red lace underwear.
"You're beautiful," Max said. Chloe heard someone telling her she wasn't. She tried to block it out and kissed Max again.

Mike tried talking to Taitlyn. Tom came over.
"Annoying my daughter?" Tom asked. Mike sighed.
"No."
"Yes you are! You tried it on with Chloe. She slapped you though!" Taitlyn said. Tom took Taitlyn away from Mike.
Chloe and Max were making out roughly. "Don't ever treat Taitlyn or Isla like that again or I'll kill you," Chloe mumbled.
"Don't worry."
Chloe grinned and she moved all the stuff off her desk before she sat on it and pulled Max between her legs.

Aubree returned to school after she had lunch with Mark. She saw her aunt. "Karen!"
"Hello Bee. Everything alright?"
Aubree shrugged and she hugged her aunt. 

Max was kissing Chloe's neck. She was being told that he was hurting her but she couldn't think about that. "Just do me," she mumbled. Max smiled and nodded. They began to have sex.

Karen and Aubree sat in Max's office.
"You look so well Bee," Karen said. Aubree smiled. "Is it a boy or a girl?"
"Girl. I-I'm not keeping her," Aubree said. Karen nodded. She never tried to change anyone's mind. But she knew Aubree wasn't sure about letting her little girl go.
"Have you got the parents ready?" Karen asked.
"Yeah. They're friend's of my dad. He's probably off trying to make it up to my mum," Aubree mumbled. She had always adored her aunt. "Why you here?"
Karen smiled. "Well, I heard that your mum is having another baby so I wanted to be here for that."

Chloe and Max finished. Chloe went to put her dress on. "Come to the office. I've missed having you on my lap during these stupid phonecalls," Max said.
"You miss me grinding on you."
Max smiled and took her hand. They went to the office.

Chloe smiled widely when she seen Karen.
"Karen!" Chloe said. Karen smiled and hugged Chloe. "Why are you here?"
"Well, I heard you're having another baby and I want to be here for you."
"Thank you."

Aubree, Chloe and Karen talked while Max answered phone calls. Max and his sister never got on which is why hardly anyone knew about her. Not even Kim. "So, Max, been treating your wife well?"
"Karen."
"Sorry Chloe."

Aubree went to class. She saw Taitlyn. "Dad said he's sorry for what happened."
"I know. He apologised to me," Taitlyn said.
"Good."

Instead of seeing Max and Karen arguing, Chloe went to the staffroom. She wanted to be alone and hoped that no one would be in there. Chris and Rachel glared at Chloe.
"There's the child I never wanted," Rachel mumbled loudly. Chloe felt her heart break.
"She's terrible at sex too," Chris said.
"Yes, so her dad told me."
They both laughed at Chloe. Chloe ran out.

Aubree and Taitlyn were talking about the baby.
"Do you want anymore?" Aubree asked. Taitlyn nodded.
"I'm not with Mike anymore," Taitlyn admitted. Aubree felt bad for her.
"Why?"
"He tried it on with your mum," Taitlyn said.
"Oh."

Chloe sat in her classroom. She was in tears. She didn't know why her mum hated her so much. Max walked in. "What happened?"
"Nothing. Don't worry," Chloe mumbled. She wiped her tears away. "Where's Karen?"
"With the kids in the creche."

Charlotte went to see Chloe. She saw her in tears. "Hey my chick. What's wrong?"
"Mum and Chris," Chloe mumbled. She told Charlotte everything. Charlotte felt awful for Chloe.

Taitlyn and Aubree went to the crèche. They seen Karen with the kids.
"Hey sweetie," Karen said. "Who's this?"
"This is Taitlyn.  My cousin."
Karen smiled at Taitlyn. "Nice to meet you."
"Same."
Aubree smiled at her sisters. She loved them so much.

Chloe wiped her tears away. She wasn't going to cry over her mum anymore. She needed to stay strong but she knew she couldn't do it.