Chapter Twenty-Five

Chloe had been thinking about possibly wanting another baby. She knew Max didn't want another one though. She had to try and get him to open up to the idea. She knew that this would be her last child.

That morning, Chloe woke and saw Max. "Max, do you think about another baby?" She asked.
"What?"
Chloe smiled. "Another baby. Just to complete our family," she said. "I miss holding a newborn. Rosie is nearly one now."
"Chloe, we have enough kids as it is," Max said.

Chloe went downstairs and saw note

"Watch your back Mrs Tyler. You never know who's waiting to stab you"

Chloe screwed up the note and threw it in the bin. "What was that?" Max asked.
"Junk mail. That's why I threw it away," Chloe lied. She knew Max would get angry at the not. She wasn't going to tell him about it. "Honest Max. Its fine."
Max kissed her passionately and went to grab a shower in the ensuite.

X-X-X
Chloe and Max arrived at school. Chloe was worrying about the note but she wasn't going to tell anyone about it. They would think she was overreacting. "Mummy I tired," Grace said.
"Should have gone to sleep earlier then," Max told her. He took Rosie from her car seat. "Is Aubree here yet?"
"Mark dropped her off," Chloe mumbled.
"Right."

After taking the kids to creche, Chloe went to the office with Max. "Don't you want another baby? Maybe another little girl? We could name her Poppy in honour of Charlotte's first baby daughter she lost?"
Max sighed. "Will you stop going on about another child. Its doing my head in!" he yelled.
Chloe slapped him and walked off. Taitlyn seen it and ran after Chloe.
"Coco?" Taitlyn said. Chloe smiled.
"Hey Tails. You okay sweetie?" Chloe asked. Taitlyn nodded.
"Are you?"
Chloe shrugged. She took Taitlyn by the arm and went to the crèche.

Chloe smiled when she seen Mike's hair starting to grow back.
"Hey Chloe," Mike said.
"Hi."
Mike smiled and hugged the kids before going over to Chloe and Taitlyn.
Chloe walked out. She saw Aubree. "Hey missy."
"Hey. Mark asked if I could meet his friends."
"Sure sweetie. Be careful and have fun."

Max saw Chloe teaching. He knocked on the door. "Can I have a word?"
"Keep on with that essay. I need to speak with this moron," Chloe said.
Max glared as she came out. "Was that really appropriate?"
Chloe shrugged. "What?"
"You know what."
Chloe sighed. "You hurt my feelings."
"I'm sorry Chloe. I love you," Max said. Chloe smiled.
"I love you too."

Chloe finished with her class and went to the office. She smiled at Max. He smiled back.
"You okay?" he asked. Chloe nodded. "How was class?"
"Crap. Nothing but little monsters," Chloe said.
"Shame."

Chloe went to see Charlotte. "Hey!"
"Hey chick. Are you okay?" Charlotte asked.
"Fine I guess."

Aubree was eating her lunch. She saw someone standing looking at her. The hood was up. "Give this to your mum."

Aubree went to her dad's office. "Mum, this note was sent to you."
Chloe took the note and read it
"I've seen you having sex. Seen you in the shower. Seen your kids. I've listened to your music. Chloe, you're not alone and you never will be'

Chloe scrunched it up and threw it away. "What's that?"
"Just stupid drawings," Chloe said.
Max rolled his eyes. "Kids."
"Yeah," Chloe mumbled. Aubree left the room.

Aubree went to Charlotte. Charlotte smiled.
"What's wrong Aubree?" she asked.
"Just mummy and daddy," Aubree said. She sat on Charlotte's knee an Charlotte held her like she did when she was little.
"I wanna be a kid again."
"Me too."
Aubree laughed. "I miss being able to cuddle up on my mum's lap and her singing to me," Aubree said.
"I'm sure she'll sing again for you."

Chloe went for a walk. She got a picture sent to her phone. It was her and Max in bed. She was on top of him with her hands in her hair. "Oh crap."
Suddenly someone came up behind her. She jumped and when she turned around all she seen was a note. She picked it up.
"I'm coming for you Chloe Tyler... Be ready..."

Chloe thought it was just a pupil playing a practical joke. She didn't find it funny however. Instead of worrying anyone, she went to her classroom. Charlotte walked in. "Bee says there's something up with you. What is it?" She asked.
"I just want another kid. Max doesn't though so I don't know what I'm supposed to do," Chloe told her.
Charlotte nodded. "You need to do what makes you happy. You're Max's wife. He's supposed to make you happy."

Chloe sat in the staffroom and sighed. She wanted another baby so badly. The door knocked. "Mum!"
"Isla, what's wrong?"
Isla threw herself into Chloe's arms. "I'm sorry."
"Why?"
Isla wiped her eyes. "I-I did something bad," she sobbed. "I kissed Mr Turner."
Chloe's eyes widened. She was shocked. "Baby, you're only thirteen. You can't do that."
"I-I know. I'm really sorry. Please don't tell daddy," Isla sobbed. She didn't want to get into trouble. "Please."
"Shh sweetie. I won't but you have to promise you won't do that again."
"Promise."

X-X-X
Chloe went to see Mr Turner. "Isla told me she kissed you. Are you alright?"
"I'm fine. Just shocked," he admitted.
"Well I won't tell Max this. He'll only get angry and I don't want him to yell at you or Isla."
"Thanks."

Isla went to see Aubree. "Hi."
"What's wrong?"
Isla sighed. "I-I kissed Mr Turner."
"Isla! Does mum or dad know?"
Isla nodded and looked at Aubree. "I told mum. She said she's not telling daddy about it. She doesn't want him to shout at me."

Chloe and the kids went home. Chloe was hoping she wouldn't get another note. It was beginning to worry her. "Mummy!"
"Jayden!"
Jayden giggled. "Have a baby?"
Chloe smiled and kissed her son's head. "Maybe darling."

Chloe looked around at her kids and she smiled. She loved them all so much. She didn't want to ruin what she had but she wanted another baby. She somehow had to get Max to want another baby too.