Chapter Fourty-Three

It had been three days since Aubree had given Arielle away. She regretted it so much and wished more than anything she could have her daughter back.

That morning, Chloe woke to see Max rubbing her inner thigh. "What you doing?" She asked him sleepily.
"About to make love to my gorgeous wife," Max replied. His voice was husky. Chloe loved it.
"Mmm, your voice."
Max chuckled. "You like it babe?"
Chloe nodded and kissed him. He kissed back.

Aubree sat up when her phone buzzed. She hoped it was the parents to give Arielle back. It was Tom.
"Can we meet today? - T xx"
"Sure - A xx"

Chloe straddled Max and made out with him. Max unhooked her bra.
"You're so beautiful," Max said. Chloe blushed.
"I'm not but thank you," Chloe said.
"Don't thank me."

Eventually, Chloe went downstairs with Max. "I'll do the breakfast," Max said.
"Thanks handsome. I'll get the kiddies up."

Aubree sat down on the sofa and cried. She held Arielle's blanket close to her. "It's alright sweetie."
"No. I want her back."
Chloe held Aubree close. Aubree cried into her. Max brought in some breakfast for them both.

Tom got ready to meet Aubree at the cafe.
"Going somewhere?" Charlotte asked when she seen Tom getting dressed early.
"Going to get school supplies," Tom said. Charlotte smiled.
"No problem."
Tom kissed Charlotte before leaving.
He felt bad for cheating but he had fallen for Aubree. He loved her.

Chloe and Max went to the school. Chloe held onto Max's arm as they walked. "You're gorgeous."
"Thanks baby."
Max kissed her when they were in the office. "How about tonight, you and I go out to dinner?"
Chloe grinned. "I'd love that."
Max smiled and pulled Chloe close to him. Chloe and Max made out passionately.

Tom waited for Aubree at the cafe. Aubree walked in and smiled. Tom kissed her cheek and helped her on to the chair.
"You okay?" Tom asked.
"Yeah I'm fine. You?"
"Better now you're here," Tom said. Aubree blushed and didn't look up. Tom grabbed her hand and kissed it.
"You're beautiful."
"Thanks."
Tom kissed her passionately. "I miss our baby."
"Me too."

Charlotte went into the office. She saw a topless Chloe. "Oh wow. PDA."
"Oops. Pregnancy hormones."
Charlotte smiled. "I'm pregnant with triplets. Tom doesn't know."
Chloe grinned. "Last babies?"
"Agreed!"
Charlotte and Chloe cuddled after Chloe put her top on.

The kids were away so Tom took Aubree into the house. He made her a cup of coffee.
"There you go," Tom said. Aubree smiled. "I'm going to be honest here, I really love you."
Tom grinned. "I love you too. I'm going to leave Charlotte for you."
"Really?"
"Yes."

Chloe and Charlotte were in Chloe's classroom. "Four months till baby," Chloe mumbled.
"Cute. Any names?"
Chloe nodded. "Poppy in honour of your first baby."
"Thanks chick."
Tom text Charlotte and told her that he was leaving her for Aubree. Charlotte broke down crying.

Chloe was shocked. She went to Tom's house and seen him kissing Aubree. She opened the door.
"Tom Clarkson what the hell do you think you're doing?" Chloe spat. Aubree jumped.
Aubree got scared. "I-It was just a kiss. He was thanking me for Arielle," Aubree lied.
"What about the text?"
"What text?"
Chloe rolled her eyes. "The text saying you were leaving Charlotte for her?"
"I-I don't know what I was thinking," Tom said.

Chloe left the house with Aubree. "I want the truth now Aubree. What's going on?" Chloe asked.
"Nothing."
"Tell me the truth."
"There's nothing going on!" Aubree screamed. Chloe sighed and took Aubree home.

Tom was annoyed. He went upstairs and packed a bag. He was leaving and staying in a hotel.

Chloe was still trying to find out. Aubree was telling her nothing. "Bee, talk to me while there's no one here because when your dad is back, he's going to flip. He saw the text Tom sent Charlotte," Chloe said.
"There's nothing to tell. We were having a talk about Arielle. We have this bond now because of her," Aubree mumbled.
"I get Bee. But that's someone's marriage."
"Nothing is going on between Tom and I. He's just my baby's father."