Chapter Fifty-Two

Chloe was teaching year 7. She loved teaching year 7s because they were keen and eager to learn. Chloe had just given them a task when Max opened the door. "I need a word."
"Sure."

Chloe left the classroom. She looked at Max. "I was teaching Mr Tyler," Chloe said.
"Oh. I just wanted to inform you that my wife and I are going out tonight," Max told her. He took Chloe away so she was out of sight from her class.

Max gently pushed Chloe against a wall. "I trust there's no problem with that?"
Chloe shrugged. "Why would there be? I'm sure your wife would love to go out with you tonight. You should ask her."
Max smirked. "Oh I will."
"Good. Now, I have to and teach. Tell your wife I said hi," Chloe teased. She went back into the class after kissing Max. "Oh, Mr Tyler, your trousers need zipping up. I think someone might have accidentally unzipped them. We don't want your wife to see your manhood out."
Max grinned and pulled up his fly. Chloe winked and began to teach again.

Chloe was helping a girl with learning difficulties in the class when the bell rang.
"Okay everyone! Your homework is to finish those questions," Chloe said. They all wrote it down in their homework diaries. The girl with learning difficulties packed up and smiled at Chloe before leaving.

Chloe was tidying up when someone wrapped their arms around her. Chloe grinned when she seen Max. "I've spoken to Aubree about tonight. She'll be there alone with Isla as Charlotte is having the others," Max said.
"Okay. Cool."

Aubree went to see her friends. "My parents are out tonight. Party at mine," Aubree said.
"Brill! We'll bring the vodka."

Chloe went to the staffroom. Max followed. "We could go here or we could go to the office," Max said.
"Why would we need to go to the office Mr Tyler?" Chloe teased.
"My wife can't see us that way," Max said. Chloe giggled. She went in and grabbed a cup of coffee for her and one her Max.

Chloe and Max sat in the office cuddled up. They drank their coffee. Chloe ran her nails up and down Max's thigh. She knew he was getting turned on. "Chloe. Stop it."
Chloe shook her head. "Nope. I'll stay doing this," she said.
"Damn."

Aubree had invited most of the school to her party. They had to keep it quiet. "I just need to invite a few others," Aubree told Laura.
Laura helped her. Isla went over to Aubree.
"Bee, why are we having a party?" Isla asked.
"Keep quiet!" Aubree spat at Isla. Isla was scared of Aubree. She nodded and walked off.

Chloe and Max were making out when the door knocked. They pulled away. Isla came in.
"Mummy, are you and daddy going out tonight?" Isla asked. She wasn't saying about the party. Chloe smiled and nodded. Chloe moved over. Isla sat in between her mum and dad. "Is everything okay?" Max asked.
"Yeah. What time are you coming back?"
Chloe shrugged. "Isla, what's wrong?"
"Nothing."

Aubree saw Tom. "Hi sexy."
"Leigh, not in school. I'll see you tonight."
"Can't tonight. I'm grounded," Aubree lied.
"Not from what I've heard," he said. Aubree smirked.
"Come over when everyone leaves," Aubree said. Tom nodded. He pulled her into the English cupboard and kissed her passionately.

Isla cuddled with her parents. She showed them the test she got back and how well she did in it. Chloe smiled.
"Our smart little madam," Chloe said. Isla smiled. Max kissed her top of her head.
"Well done princess. Keep mummy and I are so proud of you," Max said.
Isla smiled. "I should go. Don't want to be yelled at for not being in lesson," Isla mumbled.
"Okay."

Isla walked out. Chloe looked over at Max. "She's hiding something."
"She's fine."
Chloe sighed. She looked at Max. "I should go and teach."

A few hours later, Charlotte had taken the kids. Aubree had her dressing gown on over her dress. Isla was sitting in the kitchen shaking. She was anxious about all the people that were going to be in her home.