Chapter Thirty-Eight

A/N - This isn't going to be a very long chapter. I'm not too happy at the moment.
Baby Arielle will be born in the next chapter (maybe) not too sure yet
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chloe had been hearing the voices again. She didn't know why it always happened to her. It hurt her to know she was struggling so much right now.

That morning, Chloe woke and she logged onto her Facebook -

Chloe Michelle Tyler - I love my man so much. Means a lot to me and we've been together for fifteen years. No one will ever come between us again xoxo

Chloe logged out and saw Max. "Hey."

Chloe smiled faintly. She kissed him passionately. "We have a couple hours before we have to be in school," she teased.

"Is that right?" He asked.

Chloe nodded. She pulled her dressing gown off and showed Max the underwear she had on.
Max grinned and sat down on the bed. Chloe kissed his neck.

Max and Chloe had sex. They laid together in bed panting. Chloe cuddled into Max. Max held her.
"I'm struggling," Chloe mumbled.
"You're okay baby," Max said.
"No. I'm not."
Max kissed her passionately. "Right baby. I promise that you'll be fine."
"I won't. I'm scared I'm going to ruin this baby like I did with Aubree."

Max got dressed for work. "If you're not up to it then stay home."
"No baby. I want you," Chloe said. She pulled Max onto the bed. "Make love to me," she whispered. She began rubbing his crotch.
"Chloe I need to go to school," Max said
"Can't the head be late?"
"No honey."

Max left. Chloe sighed and laid in bed. Her kids came into her.

Aubree wished her mum came to school too. She held Isla's hand as they walked inside. Max kissed them goodbye and went to his office.
Isla looked at her sister. "Why is mum not here?"
"She's not well."
"Oh right."
Aubree smiled slightly.

Chloe looked in her wardrobe. She picked out an outfit that would make Max want her. She got changed and curled her hair. The outfit she put on was a body suit with a leather jacket. She grinned. She would get Max with how she was.
She arrived at school with the other kids. She put them in the crèche to play.

Chloe strutted to the office and grinned at Max. Max dropped his pen in shock. He thought she was gorgeous.
"You like baby?" Chloe teased. Max couldn't believe his eyes.
"I-I... Gorgeous."
Chloe grinned. "Can the head's assistant be naughty and get punished by the head?"
"I'd imagine so."

Aubree went to find her friends. She saw Charlotte. "Hey gorgeous girl," Charlotte said.
"Hiya."
Charlotte frowned. "What's wrong?"
"Mum, she thinks she messed me up," Aubree mumbled.

Max had Chloe on his lap. "Baby, I have to work."
"What happened to the head's assistant being bad?" Chloe said. She started kissing his neck. "Come on Mr Tyler. Be bad with me."
Charlotte flung open the door.
"A word," she said sternly. Chloe and Max pulled apart. "Aubree says that you think you messed her up."
"I-I..."
"Chloe didn't mean it like that Charlotte," Max said.
"Well you better explain that to Aubree!" Charlotte said.

Aubree walked in. She sat down beside Charlotte.
"Mummy why do you think you messed me up?" Aubree asked.
Chloe wiped her eyes. "I got pregnant with you at fifteen. I had you when I was sixteen. I didn't want you to hurt or go through what I had."
"I had a good life mummy. You looked after me well."
"Sweetie, mummy didn't want you hurting at all."
Charlotte looked over Chloe's outfit. "Why are you wearing that?"
"I-I don't know."

Charlotte took Aubree to class. Aubree was slightly upset.

Chloe looked at Max. "Can we finish off?"
Max nodded and made out with her. Chloe grinned and grinded into him.

Aubree sat in class thinking about what Chloe said. She couldn't believe what happened - she couldn't believe her mum thought that. Taitlyn walked in. "Hey."
"Hi."
"What's wrong?" Taitlyn asked.
"Nothing."

Chloe got dressed after she finished with Max. "Oh, so we have sex then you're leaving?" He asked.
"You didn't look at me. You never look at me during sex anymore," Chloe mumbled as she zipped up her boots.
"Chloe," Max said. Chloe walked out. Max sighed and threw papers off his desk.

Aubree cuddled into Taitlyn. She still wouldn't tell Taitlyn what was wrong. Taitlyn tried to get it out of her but it wasn't working. Aubree sighed.
"Taitlyn, leave me alone," Aubree mumbled.

Chloe was in tears in the pastoral care room. Max never looked at her during sex anymore. She knew he was going off her. There was only so kids a man wanted. She thought that Max didn't want this baby.

Max went to find Chloe. He found Charlotte. "Where's Chloe?" He asked.

"I don't know. I haven't seen her since the office this morning," Charlotte said.

Max frowned. He knew she was feeling down. He felt bad for his wife. She was his everything.

Chloe hid on the floor. She was looking online at adoption. She knew it would be wrong but she knew Max didn't want the baby.

Max walked in. "Look, baby. I don't look at you during sex because I know that I will fall more in love with you," he said.

Chloe looked up. "Is that a bad thing? Cause I love you more everyday."

Max pulled her up and kissed her cheek. "I'll always love you Chloe. I promise that I'll start looking at you."

"Thanks."

Aubree went to see Tom. He was better now and remembered what had happened. She knocked on his classroom door. "Hiya Aubree."

"Can we talk please?" Aubree asked. She was shaking but she knew Tom needed to know he was the father of Arielle.

"Sure. What's this about?"

Aubree sighed. "You're Arielle's father, Tom."