Chapter Twenty - Damn

I like this chapter :)

I hope you like it too! It’s short, but it’s sweet. Well not, sweet-sweet, but it’s nice! I promise!

I just wanted to give you guys an upload, and this story needed an ‘extra’ chapter, so here it is! Comment!

-jennaxxx

Chapter Nineteen: Damn

“I swear to god, Hunter,” Anna growled. “If you don’t get your ass off of my favorite skirt, I’m going to cut your fingers off -,”

“I’m not sitting on your skirt,” Hunter said, only half paying attention to her. There was some important new going on, now that the stock market was back on track. If it kept at the rate it was going at, Hunter’s business would definitely need him back sooner, and for that reason, he wouldn’t mind.

“I can see the damned thing right under you!” Anna shouted.

“It’s only because you’re so messy!” he waved her off.

 “I’m going to cut your fingers off, and then I’m going to cut your toes -,”

“I’ll get off in a second -,”

“And then your ears, and then your nose -,”

“Anna, shush -,”

“And you know what I’m going to leave for last?” Anna sang, annoyed. “It’s your favorite little appendage!”

That caught Hunter’s attention as he stood for a second, tossed the black skirt into the air, and sat back down. “I’m trying to watch this,” he grimaced at the TV. “And it’s not little.”

Anna scoffed, incredulous, but he didn’t move his eyes off of the damned news. What was so interesting about that crap anyways? “You’re right,” she sneered. “It’s not little. It’s tiny – miniscule – microscopic!”

Hunter looked away from the television screen long enough to glare at her. “You take that back.”

“Nope,” she gave a forced, prim grin as she picked off the skirt from the ground and folded it neatly. Taking in the mess of the living room, she’d have to give it to Hunter; he was right. She was too messy.

“Fine,” he called out as she moved toward the kitchen. “You’ve got a, uh, flat chest?”

“That’s not even true!” Anna shouted. “I don’t have a flat chest!”

“It’s miniscule,” Hunter mocked. “Microscopic. Flat as a board, Anna,” he grinned wickedly, seeing her fluster to the deepest reds. “We could use your torso as a pirate ship plank.”

“Liar,” Anna hissed. “I have a perfectly fine chest, and you know it. You’re just mad because I’m right about your Mini-Hunter – and I’m using ‘mini’ in every sense of the word!”

“Want to find out how not-mini, Mini-Hunter is?” he asked, only half serious. But if dropping his pants made her bite her tongue, or at least take back what she’d said, he’d do it without thinking twice.

“No!” Anna squeaked, scowling. Hunter smirked mischievously at her, and she narrowed her eyes. “I swear to god, Hunter. If those pants don’t stay up, I’m going to kick your ass out onto the snowy street. I’ll do it – I’m not joking!”

Hunter shrugged, “James would never agree to that. Besides, he’d probably be on my side anyways.”

“Fine,” she snapped. “Then I’ll, uh, I’ll go find Kai. That bastard still owes me, and he could lock your ass up in the county jail.”