Chapter 2

Mina's POV~

Zico kicked open the door and turned on the light as everyone piled into the dorm. The dorm itself was quite impressive (excluding the strewn laundry everywhere, but what would you expect from seven guys?). "It's not much," Kyung started, then smiled. "But it's home."

I followed Jaehyo into the kitchen as the others decided to put in a movie. Spirited Away? I think. I settled on the counter and watched as Jaehyo put ice into a ziplock baggie and wrapped it with a Hello Kitty towel. I looked at him curiosly as he walked over to me with the ice pack.

"Jiho collects a lot of Hello Kitty." He smirked, gently placing the ice pack to my cheek. Hopefully he can't tell that my face is heating up... Mina, stop acting like a girl. I mentally scolded myself.

"Thanks." Jaehyo leaned in closer and tucked the loose strands behind my ear. He gave me a cheeky grin. "Anytime. After all, it's not everyday that I kick a soccer ball into a pretty girl."

Not really the best pickup line... But he called me pretty! Take that Min!

Mina, stop smiling. Stop it!

We went back into the main room where the others were, the both of us taking a seat on the floor. My back was pressed against Kai's legs so I lean my head back and silently watched the movie. It was at the part where No Face began eating everything in sight, I felt Kai tense. He was never one for something scary.. (Even if it's a kids movie).

"Sooo," Zico grimaced at the screen. "You two are... Twins?" He asked.

Min and I nodded simultaneously and said, "Ne, we are."

Everyone stared at us like we were robots.

"And your parents named you Min and Mina?" Minhyuk raised his brow. "That's a bit confusing... And a little stupid." He muttered the last part but Min shot him a look.

"Mina isn't my real name," I explained. "Like how his name isn't Min either."

"They're nicknames." My younger dork of a brother said.

"Your names not Min?!" Jihoon exclaimed.

"What are your actual names then?" Taeil asked. Kai and Yukwon gave each other a knowing look before smirking to themselves. Min and I exchanged glances, made a click noise with our tongues, and pressed our lips into a thin line.

"Okay you guys need to stop that." Kyung said in a worried tone. "It's starting to creep me out.."

Min shook his head. "It's a habit." We said again. They shot us looks. "Sorry Hyung...." Min muttered.

"We decided it would easier if you all just called us Min and Mina." I smiled awkwardly. Min and I never liked our birth names and after awhile even our parents were wondering why the hell they'd name us after that. I could feel Kai snickering to himself and I punched his calf.... He shot daggers at me.

"So who's your favorite band?" Jaehyo asked and I was thankful he changed the subject.

"I listen to pretty much anything... So I don't exactly have a favorite." I said meekly.

"Do you like Block B?" Taeil raised his eyebrows. I pressed my lips together and shook my head.

"I've never heard of them."

The room went dead silent.

"What." Zico said in disbelief.

"Yukwon gave me a list of bands to check out and Block B wasn't on the list..."

Everyone shot their heads towards Kwonnie who just shrunk in his seat. "And why the hell not?" Minhyuk deadpanned.

"Her mom didn't want her to be involved with family fame... And I kinda didn't want her to.." He bluntly said. The guys shook their heads in disappointment.

"Can I see your phone?" Jaehyo asked. I handed him the device and he brought out his laptop. I watched curiously as he was scrolling through my music.

"SHINee... FT Island... Dynamic Duo... MBLAQ... Teen Top... B1a4... Boyfriend..." Jaehyo continued to scroll through, muttering different bands.

"Dafuq dude?!" Kyung and Zico gave Kwonnie a weird look, who merely shrugged it off. Jaehyo hooked my phone up to his laptop and stuck his tongue out.

"You're about to be BBC'd." Taeil smirked.

.... Should I be worried?

***

"Okay now," Zico held up an index card. "Who is this??"

I read the card's information and rubbed my temples. "December 14.... That's Minhyuk-- or B.... B-bomb?" I said unsurely.

The rest of Block B in the room let out a sigh of relief.   Min and Kai were playing a game, not paying attention.  They got bored.  Jaehyo held up the last index card, the writing was a bit smudged but I think I can answer.  "Block B debuted in April with the song..... Freeze...?"

Their faces were blank as Jaehyo tossed all the cards into the air and began clapping,  soon everyone else was clapping too...  Can you believe it took me over two hours just to get all of those right?  An hour later, the guys declared that I was done being "liberated" for now. I literally spent hours of "studying" with Zico and Jaehyo as they explained everything from their debut to present time. It was cool, but now I kinda feel like they made me stalk them.. I let out a small laugh.

It was getting late so the guys decided to make a take-out run, leaving me at the dorm with Jaehyo and Kai.  Kai was laying down, his head resting on my lap and Jaehyo was on his phone, making cute facial expressions. Jaehyo was handsome, to say the least. From his neat dark brown hair to his sparkling white teeth... I snapped my attention to the television, flipping through the channels with the remote. Mina, you really do sound creepy.

SHINee's Replay started blaring, nearly giving me a minor heart attack.  Kai laughed at me, checking his phone.  "Ahh, it's Kyungsoo," he sat up.  "I gotta take this."  I nodded at him as he left the room.

....

My lap felt cold now.

I pouted my lips and finally settled on a channel, and, being me, I tried moving to get comfortable. It failed.  Jaehyo cleared his throat, probably noticing what I was doing. He patted the seat next to him and smiled. "You can sit with me?"

I took his offer and snuggled up next to him.  He put his arm around me and glanced at the door.

"So are you and Kai..." Jaehyo let his words trail off, I raised my brow. "... You know... Dating?"

I blinked.  What?  "No we're just friends."

I watched as the corner of his mouth quirked into a smirk. "Good."

".... And why's that?"

He averted his eyes to his phone, "I was worried I might have some competition."

I pressed my lips together, holding back a smile.  Let's pay attention to something else, shall we??  Oh, look!  There's Mina, hopefully not as red as she feels.

"Since you aren't dating.... do you want to go with me somewhere on Friday night?"  He smiled.  I sat up slowly.

"I would love to, but I don't date Idols."  I gave him a small smile and went back to watching the telly.  We didn't talk, which worried me a bit, but then Kai and the others came back.  Jihoon handed me my take-out noodles and a fizzy drink, I thanked him and sat on the floor with Minhyuk, Kyung, and Kai.  Min got to pick out the new movie, claiming that my television show was more boring than watching paint dry.

I swear, sometimes I wish I had ate him in the womb...

Wait that sounds bad.

Never mind then.

Halfway through the movie, everyone was finished with their food and I got a call from Umma saying that we needed to be back.  As Kai, Min and I said our goodbyes to the boys, Jaehyo stopped me and gave me a piece of paper.

He winked.  "I'm hoping I can change your mind."

[A/N: 

 Again, I apologize if it's awful.  D:  But thank for putting up with it.  :)

Kai should be at the side :3

-xx]