Chapter 20

Mina laid on Min's bed with her hands in her stomach. Min had taken her out to try some new European foods, and she loved it, but obviously the food didn't love her back. Mina rolled over, groaning as she wrapped her hands around her stomach. He patted her back soothingly, rubbing circles as Mina writhed in pain.

He had skipped classes that day to take care of Mina, it was something he did on a regular basis, so he wasn't missing much. Although, he'd rather spend time with his friends, Mina was more important.

"The only time I've ever gotten sick, it had to be when I visited you." Mina muttered, quickly rushing herself to the bathroom to empty the contents in her stomach. Min held her hair back as she threw up. "Min, I'm sorry."

"Uh.... I think I'm the one who should be sorry, I think I gave you food poisoning."

"You think?"

"Min winced as he heard the contents drop. After Mina was done, she oddly felt better. She flushed the toilet, washed her face and rinsed her mouth.

"Sorry I ruined my stay."

He laughed. "You didn't ruin anything."

"But what about your roommates?"

He scoffed. "Them? They don't care how long you stay here. They think you're hot."

She laughed.

"Can we get some normal Chicken Noodle soup? I'm hungry."

Min ruffled her hair. "When are you not, fatty?"

"Don't make me throw up on you."

Min winced.

"Gross."

"Never said I wasn't little brother, never said I wasn't."

------------------------------------------

It's been two weeks since Mina left. Her plane had just touched down when Jaehyo video called her.

"Mina, did you-"

"Yes Jae, I remembered everything."

"Did you-"

"Yes I missed you," Mina laughed. "Where are you?"

Mina looked around the airport, but she couldn't see him anywhere, and when she felt hands snake around her waist, she screamed. Heads were turning to stare at the two, causing Mina's face to turn red and Jaehyo to burst into fits of laughter. Mina hit Jaehyo's shoulder playfully.

"Idiot! I could've hurt you!"

"With what, your screaming?" He laughed again. Mina pouted, walking off to grab her bags at the baggage claim, but Jaehyo caught her wrist and spun her to face him. He quickly stole a kiss and placed his hands at her waist. Mina looked flustered, but didn't object.

"I missed you okay?" He said softly, pressing his lips to her forehead. "I- missed- you." He said in between as he pecked her lips. "I was just messing with you, alright? Don't get mad at me, let's just go home okay?" He used his puppy dog eyes, and sadly but surely, Mina fell for it.

They grabbed her bags and drove to Mina's to drop them off before heading to Jaehyo's. Mina had missed the place so much, that the first thing she did was plop down on the couch. Jaehyo laughed, plopping down next to her.

"Where is everyone?"

"At the studio." He replied nonchalantly, meaning the two had the dorm to themselves....

"Want me to help you stay awake from the jet lag?"

She blinked.

"What are you talking abou--"