Chapter 14

Hello readers! I want to thank you for reading my story and I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, I was in the hospital :( But I'm doing a bit better...I guess. Comment what you think about the story? :)

-xx

-At The Dorm-

Yukwon slumped in defeat, pouting as he sat, taking his place on the couch next to B-Bomb. B-Bomb had finally managed to calm the kitty dancer down, but only barely. The others gazed between Kwon's menacing glare and the door to Jaehyo's room, afraid that the younger would harm him even more.

It had only been a few hours but Taeil and Pyo only just got Jaehyo to fall asleep. The poor boy didn't know what came over him, but he sure as hell regretted it.

"So," Kyung spoke up, breaking the suffocating silence in the room. "What do we do about this?"

Again, silence.

Kwon cleared his throat.

"Well, we kill the bastard."

Yukwon earned five slaps to the head, followed by groans.

"No." B-Bomb shook his head. "It might not even be his fault. Who knows, maybe Mina started it."

Kwon hissed, taking offense for his little cousin.

"Kwon stop acting childish." The leader spoke up. "What if Hyo's like this for our comeback? He won't be able to perform."

"That's true," Taeil piped up. "I've never seen Jae this serious over someone, well, other than you-know-who..."

Pyo gasped. "What if MinJae ends?! I'll never be able to finish my fanfic!"

Zico rolled his eyes.

"What?"

".....am I the only one who ships them?"

"Yes." Kwon hissed.

Pyo slumped into his seat, hoping his fanfic won't come to an abrupt end. Taeil raised his brow but let the maknae be, then cleared his throat.

"Seriously, what do we do?"

Zico pondered a moment, then started.

"We shouldn't get into their business. Who knows, maybe it'll blow over. But if it doesn't, then we'll do something, okay?"

"But what--"

"Pyo, no buts. Just give it a few days, they'll be back together in no time."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four days later.

Taeil and Kyung watched from the island in the kitchen as Jaehyo slowly made his way to the fridge, his body bumping into everything as if he was a rag doll. Jaehyo blinked, staring at the wall like it was a person and slowly apologized. After grabbing what he needed, he left without a word. The two exchanged looks and shook their heads.

Kyung spoke up.

"Okay, we definitely have to do something."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, waiting for this to 'blow over' isn't working."

"We need to fix this."

"We need to find out what happened."

"No, we need to find Mina a new boyfriend."

"Shut up Kwon, we need to bring them back together so I can finish that damn fanfic."