Chapter 29

Guys... This is the last chapter.., I hope you like it! Please comment 😁😁😁😁😁

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 29

"Daddy...?" My voice cracked as I stared at the man in front of me. My actual father was a slim Japanese-Chinese man in his late 40s with a jolly smile and tears to his eyes when he saw me.

"Minako." He looked at me longingly as I ran to hug him. This was the first time I've seen him in years. Shocked, happy, excited, those words couldn't even explain how happy I was hugging my father. When we pulled apart, the tears were coming down fast. He was sobbing as much as I was, causing a small smile to appear on my face.

"Appa," I smiled in joy, wiping his tears. "I've missed you."

He hugged me tighter.

"I've missed you too. How's Minato?"

"Min? He's doing great, but what are you doing here?"

He wiped at his eyes quickly, pulling two pieces of paper out of his pocket. He handed it to me and as I read the contents, my jaw dropped in disbelief.

The first one was a letter. The paper stated the custody rights over Min and I and how my father could get us back. It was fully detailed, down to the root of it all. And the second, was the actual court dated and signed papers. My eyebrows narrowed, but my eyes were glassy.

The letter was dated 7 months ago... around the same time that I told Jaehyo about my situation.

"I'm sorry it took so long," he explained. "I had to track everything down myself and finding you two had to be the hardest part."

I smiled.

"Daddy, it's alright. But... Do you know who sent this to you?"

He blinked. "It didn't say... All that was signed was a simple letter J."

I felt my eyes water again as I clamped my hand over my mouth. Did Jaehyo really do all this? For me?

"Is something wrong?"

I shook my head, hugging him tightly.

"It's nothing, I just missed my Appa."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day I was released from the Hospital made me smile like never before. Min and I were moving in with dad, it was about two towns away, but it's in the city. I'd be away from here and hopefully everything will get better. No distractions, no Jaehyo... Hopefully. Hopefully everything will get better.

I laid in my room over at Mikki's, taking in the memories. I was supposed to be packing, but I couldn't concentrate.

He was on my mind.

I slipped on an oversized hoodie to hide my stomach and some stretchy jeans. I tied my hair into a ponytail, applied light make up, and slipped out of the house before anyone noticed. I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I felt like I had to.

He reunited me with my dad.

Other than the two little dots in my womb, that was the next best thing.

I made my way up the familiar steps of the apartment complex and knocked on the 3rd door on the 4th floor. I was nervous. Would he talk to me? What if he wasn't there?

When the door opened, Zico looked at me with wide eyes.

"What are you doing here? Are you okay? Are you hurt?"