Chapter 11

Kai's POV~

I laid flat on my stomach as Mikki and Mina reminisced the most embarrassing moments of my childhood with the guys.  They pop out of no where! I swear, they're worse than the aliens..  After they saw us dance, I could tell how amused they were and the chances of them letting this go was a slim 0-1.  I groaned.

"What're you guys doing here anyways?"  I think I interrupted one of them talking, but by this point, I've stopped caring..  I heard the shuffling of feet before I felt someone sitting on top of me.

"Well Jonginnie,"  Mikki said as posh as possible.  "Mina's moods been utterly depressing, I bought too much food, and we decided- what the hey-?  Let's go visit our hard-working, never side-tracked, best friend, Kai."

Something's up, she never calls me Kai unless she wants something...

"You bought me food?"  I ask with a bit of hope.  She shook her head.

"Buying only for you is a little selfish Jongin-ah.  I bought for everyone, but if you want to think of it that way, then I'm sure Mina or the other guys can finish your share?"

I gulped, quickly shaking my head.  She smiled,  "Much better."

She stood up, walking over to a cart with Mina.  Since when did that get there?  My eyes widened.

"How much food did you buy!?"

My question was left unanswered as they started passing out the boxes.  Mikki was about to chuck my food at me but then Mina snatched it out of her grip and handed it to me like a NORMAL person.  She made a pouty face as Mina scolded her.  I laughed, take that!  HA!

We started-- well, I started-- to tuck into my meal before any harm could be done to me.

If by any chance that I die by the end of this book, please.

Please help me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we ate, the guys got to know more about Mikki and Mina.  Kris, Tao, Luhan and Lay were overly excited about Mina being part Chinese.  (She's Japanese too... and Korean... and-- she's just overly mixed. Let's put it that way).  They went off in their own little world, laughing about stuff I really didn't understand, while Mikki got along easily with the rest of the guys.

Oh, I forgot to mention that there are 12 of us, didn't I?

The guys explained to the M&Ms (that's what I plan on calling those too for now on, mainly because I want m&ms) that I really do practice all the time, so they let me off with a warning.  M&Ms explained to me (well, Mina explained, Mikki was still giving me the cold shoulder) that since I'm always at the studio, they missed me.  I teased them about it, mainly Mikki, hugging her tightly.

"Aigoo, I thought you were mad at me!  I thought you were going to kill me, Mik, I really did!"  I shouted dramatically, hugging her tighter.  I started to sob-whine, where my words slur together as my verbal diarrhea started acting up again,  "I'm sorry Mikki~ I-I don't wanna die, I wanna live!  I wanna be your side with Mina, and hell maybe even Min if he promises to keep his hands to himself!--"

"Jongin--"

"I wanted us to have fun again, before I left for the promotions!  I wanted you to buy me some M&Ms! I--"

"Jongin--"

"I WANTED ANNOY THE BOTH OF YOU SO MUCH!  BUT I REALLY LOVE--"

"JONGIN!!"  Mikki sent me flying arcoss the room with a handprint on my face.  I winced, rubbing my cheek.  For a tiny girl, she sure packs a punch.  I mentally thanked her for stopping my rambling, I almost revealed a precious secret of mine..