Chapter 22

Cockola, you're gonna hate me after you read this >_<

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina's POV

"Mikki- stop. Please!" I pleaded as Mikki dragged me out of the car, up the steps to the third floor of the studio. She almost pushed me straight into the door if it had not opened.

Zico stared at us skeptically then called out. "Bomb, Hyo, you two have guests!"

Mikki and I waved sheepishly as we entered the studio.

"NOONA!" Pyo shouted, running up to hug Mikki, then me. "MINA!"

"Pyo." B-Bomb said sternly. "Get off my girl."

The guys laughed as Mikki went to hug Pyo again. She loved teasing him and I found it cute. Jaehyo wrapped his arms around me from behind in a back hug.

"What are you doing here?" Taeil asked before Jaehyo had the chance to ask. I bit my lip.

"Uh... I don't really know, Mikki surprised me on this as well."

"Hmm. So it was the blonde." Kyung said, popping out of nowhere. When guys went to take their break, Jaehyo kissed my cheek.

"Well, I'm glad you're here," He said, leading me to sit against the wall with him. "Wanna hear the new track?"

"Heck yes!"

Jaehyo laughed, handing me one of the earbuds. I glanced at the title.

Romantically - Block B

The tone started out having a cool, hip hop-ish and RnB feel. I liked it. When I heard Jaehyo's voice, I blushed.

I thought it was weird,

The infantile Love song written on a diary

Baby, my mind is hot.

I want to know you more.

"Do you like it?"

I nodded.

"It's great Jae." I smiled as he pecked my lips. I laughed. "Do you really want to know me more?"

He chuckled.

"Babe, I want to know everything about you. But then, I think I already know most of it."

"Is that a challenge?" I pursed my lips. Jaehyo drapped an arm over my shoulder and nodded.

"Favorite color?"

"Red and black."

"Favorite Kpop group?"

"Super Junior."

"Favorite quote?"

"It's all shits and giggles, until someone giggles and shits."

I pouted.

"Least favorite thing to do?"

"Going outside. Mina, I know you like the back of my hand." He pressed his lips to my forehead, tousling my hair. A loud cough gained my attention, making me look up. Mikki was on the other side of the studio with B-Bomb, staring me down.

"Tell him." She said.

Jaehyo looked confused.

"Tell me what?"